Page 157 of 231 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2307

Thread: A little Humor

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    HA! You've insulted Walmart by putting this crack pot in their uniform...
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Little Johnny was sitting in class on the first day of school when the teacher decided to get to know her new students a little better. She called on each to find out what their parents did for a living and eventually reached him.

"Little Johnny, what do your parents do for a living?" asked the teacher.

"My Dad works as a stripper in a gay bar and turns tricks in the alley after the show for extra money. My Mom is a meth head who works in a whorehouse at the harbor and greets every ship that comes into port," said Little Johnny.

The teacher was aghast and immediately pulled Little Johnny out of the class to find out why he would say such things in front of his classmates.

"Is that really what your parents do for a living, Little Johnny?" asked the Teacher.

"No, they're both reporters for CNN, but that's a little embarrassing to tell my classmates," said Little Johnny as his face blushed up.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Police fight back the insanity, and drown out antifa with sirens.
    Best thing I've seen in a long time.

You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post

Needed more firetruck!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post

I'm definitely not a fan of antifa, but they have a protected right to protest peacefully just like any other group. The police department as a government entity does not have a protected, first amendment right to protest or to drown out a peaceful protest with their sirens. Granted, that video is a short snippet of what happened, but based upon what is shown there doesn't appear to be any violence taking place. If the police can do that to antifa, then there's nothing to keep them from doing that to any other group.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TexHill View Post
    I'm definitely not a fan of antifa, but they have a protected right to protest peacefully just like any other group. The police department as a government entity does not have a protected, first amendment right to protest or to drown out a peaceful protest with their sirens. Granted, that video is a short snippet of what happened, but based upon what is shown there doesn't appear to be any violence taking place. If the police can do that to antifa, then there's nothing to keep them from doing that to any other group.
    It seems opinions vary on what constitutes 'peaceful' protest.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    True, the LAST thing we need is government controlling our right to gather. I still love it, because these people never seem to do it peacefully. They are ALWAYS up in people's faces provoking a response, or outright starting crap themselves. Pretty sure it was just a show of force.

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    True, the LAST thing we need is government controlling our right to gather. I still love it, because these people never seem to do it peacefully. They are ALWAYS up in people's faces provoking a response, or outright starting crap themselves. Pretty sure it was just a show of force.

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Page 157 of 231 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast