Page 230 of 231 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231 LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2307

Thread: A little Humor

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    That was pretty good. Going to have to find out who that was and watch more of him.
    Matt Rife is his name. Started seeing him show up on YT maybe a few months ago. He handles hecklers pretty well too.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Those are good. Especially the braced hat. From a plain, black baseball cap to a deadly, red MAGA hat. The ones responsible for the awful attack on Juicy. They should go ahead and ban plain, black baseball caps in Chicago now as a public safety measure.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    From the reviews: "1.0 out of 5 stars I love this review section ������
    Reviewed in the United States ���� on March 1, 2023
    Literally only two gender selection options for sizing, lmao "
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Reviews on the 3 Wolf Moon shirt are freaking great!

https://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-...000NZW3JS?th=1

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Reviews on the 3 Wolf Moon shirt are freaking great!

https://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-...000NZW3JS?th=1
    G Tyler Mills
    5.0 out of 5 stars A Cautiounary Tale
    Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2018
    Verified Purchase
    I bought this product as a gift for my beautiful wife. We have three sons and she loves the military green color. I thought this gift would be perfect with its three wild wolves representing the three small pups we have at home while the rest represents me as her moon and stars.
    Upon arrival, I decided to reveal this wonderful gift to her early, as I could not contain the thoughtfulness that went in to this Valentine's Day present. Her reaction was different than I anticipated.

I thought for sure she'd be excited. When I pulled that shirt out of its plastic sleeve there was a look of awestruck wonder that had appeared on my wife's face. For a moment, I thought that she may have mistaken this shirt for tickets to Disneyworld or a few scratch-offs as her expression of joy was one I had not seen since the last time I surprised her with an Oreo Blizzard. With the fury of the she-wolf that had dwelt long in slumber deep down in her bones, she attacked me and stole the shirt from my grasps. Before I could open my eyes she had adorned said shirt and had me pinned to the floor. She leaned in close and began sniffing my head and neck. I could feel her honing in on my jugular and it was at this time I first feared for my life.

Suddenly in one swift motion, she took me straight from the floor and threw me over her shoulder. I felt like an innocent kettlebell being manhandled during an afternoon WOD. The last thing I remember is the weightlessness I felt as I soared through the air. I landed so hard on our bed that I blacked out. I can’t say what happened next. This may be due to the head trauma I sustained or perhaps it is my subconscious doing all it can to protect my now fragile psyche; blocking the experience from my recollection.

I woke up two days later. I am not sure where she is now. Our pillows and cushions have been ripped to pieces in the living room and cotton covers the floors like a winter wonderland. All the shoes in the house have been torn up and it appears someone used the business end of a toilet brush as a chew toy. Our home is eerily quiet. The silence is periodically broken by moans that I can only assume are coming from an injured cat in the distance. There are claw marks on the back door as it swings wide open, allowing the cold February air to fill our home. I am scared to leave. I've now locked myself in the bathroom and am writing this review for the safety and concern I have for other husbands.

Take my advice. For Valentine’s Day, get her a gift card.

“You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    G Tyler Mills
    5.0 out of 5 stars A Cautiounary Tale
    Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2018
    Verified Purchase
    I bought this product as a gift for my beautiful wife. We have three sons and she loves the military green color. I thought this gift would be perfect with its three wild wolves representing the three small pups we have at home while the rest represents me as her moon and stars.
    Upon arrival, I decided to reveal this wonderful gift to her early, as I could not contain the thoughtfulness that went in to this Valentine's Day present. Her reaction was different than I anticipated.

I thought for sure she'd be excited. When I pulled that shirt out of its plastic sleeve there was a look of awestruck wonder that had appeared on my wife's face. For a moment, I thought that she may have mistaken this shirt for tickets to Disneyworld or a few scratch-offs as her expression of joy was one I had not seen since the last time I surprised her with an Oreo Blizzard. With the fury of the she-wolf that had dwelt long in slumber deep down in her bones, she attacked me and stole the shirt from my grasps. Before I could open my eyes she had adorned said shirt and had me pinned to the floor. She leaned in close and began sniffing my head and neck. I could feel her honing in on my jugular and it was at this time I first feared for my life.

Suddenly in one swift motion, she took me straight from the floor and threw me over her shoulder. I felt like an innocent kettlebell being manhandled during an afternoon WOD. The last thing I remember is the weightlessness I felt as I soared through the air. I landed so hard on our bed that I blacked out. I can’t say what happened next. This may be due to the head trauma I sustained or perhaps it is my subconscious doing all it can to protect my now fragile psyche; blocking the experience from my recollection.

I woke up two days later. I am not sure where she is now. Our pillows and cushions have been ripped to pieces in the living room and cotton covers the floors like a winter wonderland. All the shoes in the house have been torn up and it appears someone used the business end of a toilet brush as a chew toy. Our home is eerily quiet. The silence is periodically broken by moans that I can only assume are coming from an injured cat in the distance. There are claw marks on the back door as it swings wide open, allowing the cold February air to fill our home. I am scared to leave. I've now locked myself in the bathroom and am writing this review for the safety and concern I have for other husbands.

Take my advice. For Valentine’s Day, get her a gift card.

That one was funny! Sent that over to the wife about an hour ago.

Did NOT buy the shirt however.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I laughed hard reading that review. That guy is funny!
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There are a ton more that are just as funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too sexy for society.
    Reviewed in the United States ���� on February 16, 2012
    Verified Purchase
    This product has undoubtedly changed my life in unsuspected , and profound ways.I received the '3 wolf moon' t-shirt as a gift from my late mother while she was on her death bed. Her act was one of desperation, so eager was she for me to produce a blood line.
    Sadly for her, my lack of animal magnetism, my creepy smile, beady eyes hidden behind thick lenses, and a complete absence of any redeemable qualities complicated quite significantly my potential for romance.
    Being a 40 year old bachelor did not help my predicament. With her skinny trembling arms, she handed over to me the '3 wolf moon' garment, before uttering her final words, with a slow monotonous rhythmical squawk: "If this does not help you infect the collective gene pool, nothing will!" Seconds later, she croaked.
    incredulous, I began wearing my t-shirt around the office, under my trendy cardigans. At first, I did not notice any effect, but as the week progressed, I became aware of hormonal changes amongst my female coworkers.
    Now this may sound a little unconventional, but for years, I had been keeping a calendar designed to track the menstrual cycles of all women in my path, whether they despised me, or just politely ignored me. Maintaining this calender was no easy task. It required Nazi like discipline coupled with a significant time investment.
    Every conceivable strategy was considered: eaves dropping, observation and note taking, meticulous sanitary bin inspections etc... My hope was that given auspicious conditions, and the right amount of alcohol, the mysterious process of ovulation would work in my favor.
    So devoted was I to honor my mother's wish, that an entire wall of my apartment was covered with calenders, maps ,informative 'sticky notes' and photos concerning the candidates for my improbable romantic affairs. I called it the 'love shrine'.
    So, going back to my story, I suddenly noticed a change in the hormonal cycles of my female coworkers, followed by actual non hostile verbal communication: Words like 'hello' or 'are you OK?' It suddenly dawned on me that I was slowly morphing into the human equivalent of a dominating moose at the height of the breeding season. I theorized that the '3 wolf moon' t-shirt was generating an irresistible field of 'sexual gravity' around me.
    The great breakthrough came the third week in the local supermarket toilet paper isle.
    As I was picking up my monthly lot of 16 recycled rolls (Yes, I am a committed nature conservationist, and I am so at the great expense of my personal comfort), I quite coincidentally bumped into Gertrude, from client services. At first, I chastised her about her unethical hygienic shopping choices. She was, quite understandably, awestruck by the unwavering confidence that I had in my own self righteousness. The fact that I was now proudly and ostentatiously wearing my '3 wolf moon' super garment over rather than under my cardigans only multiplied the effect! I decided to jump on the opportunity without wasting another second. I nonchalantly asked her if she was interested in seeing my priceless etching collection stored at the back of my dusty brown van. Subdued by the secret powers of '3 wolf moon' and uninhibited from the absent judging eyes of her pears, she enthusiastically agreed, and she did so despite my grotesque (albeit highly appropriate for the season) Canadian winter hat with ear flaps. And off we went, into the van. This is when things got a little foggy. I passed out. I should have prepared physically, and mentally for the powers that I unleashed. Little did I know how difficult this would turn out to be!
    When I came back to my senses, I was alone, naked and bruised, spread like a rag doll across the cold metal van floor. Gertrude, a shy mouse of a woman, driven by uncontrollable subconscious desires, in a brutal animal like mating ritual, had battered me unconscious.She was later found lifeless in a frozen river. I guess she realized that a stud like me would never embrace monogamy, and since nothing could ever top her climactic experience, she chose the easy way out. I could hardly blame her for that, and upon this realization, felt quite mortified. However, I decided that it was futile to let empathy get in the way of the bountiful delights I had to offer the world and women in general.Being awesome comes at a price! I usually hate paraphrasing, but As Nietzsche put it so well "Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul."
    Since then I have been relentlessly steamrolling the female gender on an almost industrial scale, leaving behind nothing but a trail of chaos, devastation and cramped toes. I mention toes, because quite often, it's all that remains from my wild encounters. Now you may ask : "Why would a woman radiating with satisfaction ever respond with a 'Thanks for a good time, have some toes!'? It's a mystery to me as well! The field of evolutionary psychology may one day answer this question.
    I wish I could remember the details of what goes on in my van! I have to confess that this ritualistic toe offering is really starting to weigh me down. I just don't know what to do with them anymore.At first I stored them in shoe boxes, but the sheer quantity lead me to search for creative solutions: Lucky charms, Polish sausages, nativity scenes and what not.
    I am now on the run from the police. I have officially been declared 'too sexy' for society, and the members of my ever growing harem, probably all suffering from an acute version of the "Ikarus syndrome", have vanished into the wilderness. It's a possibility, that somewhere in the vast northern forests, a tribe of untamed bare footed amazons, freed from the shackles of civilization, their toned naked bodies covered with animal skins, their ankles adorned with golden jewels,are roaming amongst the trees, holding spears and secretly hoping for the return of their awesome '3 wolf moon' stud ... I can only speculate at this stage.
    All I know for sure is that I went from chronically 'blue-balled' to this .. and it only cost mother $11,95!

Pros:
    - I get to score a lot
    - Feeling like a God
    - Looking hot in all occasions
    Cons:
    - Post coital amnesia
    - Being on the police most wanted list
    - Toes and what to do with them
    - Makes women vanish.

LOL...just hit "see all reviews" and get lost down that comedic rabbit hole.

Page 230 of 231 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231 LastLast