Page 199 of 231 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2307

Thread: A little Humor

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubber3 View Post
    Can't argue that. There are standard spouts for sale on Amazon for relatively cheap though. I'd get one for sure if I had to refill a car or the like. Might get one just in case I need it.

Thank you for the heads up. No idea why I didn't think to just get on Amazon and look for a standard spout.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's some of the lowest form of HUMOR... puns

An invisible man married an invisible woman. Their kids were nothing to look at either.

I didn’t think the chiropractor could improve my posture… but I stand corrected.

I took my new girlfriend to the ice rink on our first date. It was half-price night. She called me a cheap-skate.

Studies show cows produce more milk when the farmer talks to them. It’s a case of in one ear and out the udder.

I used to date a girl with one leg who worked at a brewery. She was in charge of the hops.

My wife claims I’m the cheapest person she’s ever met. I’m not buying it.

Did you know that a raven has 17 rigid feathers called pinions, while a crow only has 16. So the difference between a raven and a crow is just a matter of a pinion.

My cross-eyed wife and I just got a divorce. I found out she was seeing someone on the side.

I told my contractor I didn’t want carpeted steps. He gave me a blank stair.

What did the surgeon say to the patient who insisted on closing up his own incision? Suture self.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Huh? That has worked out so well in the past.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post

Huh? That has worked out so well in the past.
    Wait, what??? He smuggled an M16 rifle in his anus?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Wait, what??? He smuggled an M16 rifle in his anus?
    Barrel

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubber3 View Post
    I've never had that problem and I work on small engines in the side. To say I use them a lot is an understatement. Could be the Indian.. just saying.
    I'll have to disagree with you there, for the last 15 years I've been in charge of fleet and machine maintenance and repair at work and routinely use 5 gallon cans to fill concrete pumps, large air compressors, mortar mixers, and vehicles. I remember when all we had were the old cans, a simple spout, a rubber gasket, and a steady hand was all you needed for leak free operation. Then the new ones came out and they were just a damn pain in the ass, locking nozzles, springloaded nozzles, just unnecessary parts and complication on a device that should be simple.

I find that the problems with the new cans are three-fold,

1, some of them are poorly designed and poorly manufactured, it's easy for the springloaded nozzle devices to break and come apart rendering them useless or at least taking away their ability to seal off, in which case you might as well just have a regular old nozzle.

2, during a long pour they tend to leak through the complicated nozzle mechanism, dripping gas that either ends up on you or on the ground which totally defeats their original purpose.

3 their rate of flow is incredibly slow, holding a full 5 gallon can up around belly/chest height for 5 minutes while you try to get 5 gallons to pour through it while simultaneously fighting to keep the springloaded nozzle from shutting off the flow and also watching gas drip out onto the ground or get on your clothes is not my idea of a fun time.

I will say that there is one design that I like and that is the metal cans with the built in large yellow funnel, those are pretty great, other than that I haven't cared for any of the new designs.
    Last edited by kirkland; 10-02-20 at 12:36.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    QUOTE=Arik;2889131]Barrel

How long of a barrel?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    QUOTE=Arik;2889131]Barrel

How long of a barrel?
    I dunno, it doesn't say. It's all in the article

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    QUOTE=Arik;2889131]

How long of a barrel?
    Does that really matter? Even the World's shortest AR barrel would not be any fun.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Does that really matter? Even the World's shortest AR barrel would not be any fun.
    That's what she said. Or disagreed with you about... I dunno.

Page 199 of 231 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast