Thread: MagPul

Feedback Score

Thumbs up MagPul

A couple of months ago while still in Iraq, I found myself on the internet trying to track down some PMAGS for my team. We'd been using whatever the armorer gave us and slowly but surely those mags were crapping out on us. Unfortunately, my search was being conducted as the "panic" officially took off back in the states. None could be found on Magpul's site, G&R was out of stock, and the few places that had a few PMAGS were charging crazy money. While browsing Lightfighter, I come across a post from Rich at Magpul where he told a guy that if he's military, to call Magpul and they would square him away. So I shot Rich a message and he puts me in touch with Justin. I link up with Justin via email and he tells me to ping him when I'm back in the country. I make it back and get on the horn with him and tell him what I need. Dude cuts me a smoking mil priced deal and within a week of talking to him, a large box arrives with a substantial quantity of PMAGS. This evening they will board a 767 for a direct flight to BIAP where they'll be handed over to my guys.

These guys are good to go, but I'm sure that's already widely known. Thanks fellas.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I am familiar with several other occasions where the folks from Colorado made a significant effort to assist troops in harm's way. Yet another reason they get my money.

And my thanks to you and your teammates for your service to our country.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    The Magpul guys do care. They make sure you get what you need. My hat is of to them....and they make some damn good kit!
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Magpul

That's squared the f**k away!
    K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid)
    KAC SR-15 IWS Tan
    KAC SR-25 EMC
    LWRC M6 IC