Page 11 of 132 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Shot Show Threads

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    whats with the finger on the trig? i'm not comfortable with this.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    whats with the finger on the trig? i'm not comfortable with this.
    She's just showing off that there are no rings on her fingers, and that if I buy enough Glocks, maybe she'll talk to me.

Feedback Score

Jessie

ABSOLUTE GODDESS!!!

ToddG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie in Texas View Post
    She's just showing off that there are no rings on her fingers, and that if I buy enough Glocks, maybe she'll talk to me.
    Negative. Jessie is married, and her husband competes in just about every match she goes to.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I used to shoot IPSC with her dad and her husband along time ago. They went on to win many state matches and I never got any better than C class.
    Last edited by Sam; 05-23-09 at 22:12.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Man, that's a shame...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

What is it about the scar?

***note to mods, if you feel that this is going to drift this thread too greatly, please feel free to move to a new thread - Apologies in advance.***

Question for the group at large.

What is it about the SCAR platform that has everyone so geeked up? I understand the SOCOM thing but other than that, I am having a difficult time seeing it. I read thread after thread on this and other forums about people being fired up about the SCAR being released to the public, while to me, it just looks and feels like a bulky, plasticy thing. Admittedly I have never had the chance to shoot one but ergonomically, it does not feel anywhere near as good as the AR platform to me. In addition, while it may end up being the "official" SOCOM platform, those guys carry what they want most of the time anyways, so how often actual teams are carrying the SCAR down the road remains to be seen.

As a disclaimer, this is not a FNH hate-fest. I have an FNH SLP shotgun that I absolutely love, and while the m249 sucks, the m240 kicks ass. I have also heard very good things about their bolt action rifles.

So, anyone here who can't wait for the SCAR to be released? If so, mind sharing your reasoning? I'm not hating here, just curious I guess...

Thanks
    Last edited by jwinch2; 05-25-09 at 19:19.
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by neodecker View Post
    Jessie Abbate's the only Glock girl for me
    I noticed in this photo that she has some type of device for speeding up the change from 1.1x to 4x on the short-dot. Seen a lot of 3-gunners with these, but have never seen them for sale anywhere. I'd be looking for one that's black and significantly shorter, but does anyone know where these might be sold? I'd be looking for one for a NightForce NXS 1-4x24.

-Chris

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by implexant View Post
    I noticed in this photo that she has some type of device for speeding up the change from 1.1x to 4x on the short-dot. Seen a lot of 3-gunners with these, but have never seen them for sale anywhere. I'd be looking for one that's black and significantly shorter, but does anyone know where these might be sold? I'd be looking for one for a NightForce NXS 1-4x24.

-Chris
    That scope lever is called a "cat tail".

Check out the info on this site...

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showforum=194

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim from Houston View Post
    That scope lever is called a "cat tail".

Check out the info on this site...

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showforum=194
    That's exactly what I'm looking for, thanks for the info. Although, those are extremely expensive...

Page 11 of 132 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast