Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Shot Show Threads

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loner View Post
    Will we see the T1 mount released commercially?

Interesting QD throw lever mount, will succeeding Aimpoint mounts have these?

We are currently working on these -- it is anticipated that within the month a version of these will be available for sale via dealers, with a CompM4 version following.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC
    Office: 703.288.3500 x181 | Mobile: 407-451-4544 | Fax: 703.288.4505
    www.fnhusa.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

AUGs at SHOT

Sabre Defense build Steyr AUGA3 US edition....

Bolt held open device associated with the bolt stop in the trigger pack to lift it up via the follower in the magazine to engage the last round bolt held open

Close up of the bolt held open latch

This is not an AUG, but Sabre Defense has come a long way in the industry by securing a contract to make M16 rifle for the US Marine...they are currently working on the first article submission.

MSAR's M16 magazine compatible stock

Comparing ghe standard MSAR with the M16 magazine compatible version.

The M16 magazine compatible gun does not have a forward assist..

Standard version with forward assist. the stock seems a little pinkish, but that is just my camera work, the actual color are closer to FDE
    Last edited by SMGLee; 01-30-09 at 00:37.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Real AUGs finally...those are sweet!

Any info on the Sabre Defense USMC M16? Will they be A4's or are we talking a new platform all together? Is it the one pictured?
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 01-30-09 at 18:57.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Once again, great pics SMGLee. I like the continuous rail on the Saber Defense and the M16 compatible version. That would be the most cost effective, having the ability to use existing mags that you own and that can easily be replaced, for now...
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Nice pics, and most all of the KAC stuff looks great.
    However, I was a bit disappointed to see that huge Micro T-1 lever. I think the ejection port side of the T-1 mount looks kick ass, and IF it looked more like that on BOTH sides of the gun, I'd be ALL OVER these mounts. However, that huge lever is outrageous, IMHO. Aside from the cosmetics (which is the main thing for me, as I already know it's got KAC quality and reliability), I would be afraid that huge lever would get caught on my gear on my chest... Maybe, maybe not.
    Any chance of getting that lever cut down a bit/modified before they hit the streets Would be SO nice!
    Either way, the KAC products are most impressive, and I just wish we could get our hands on more of them... PDW rocks, and would be a FUN little gun, especially suppressed! BTW, did I hear "DOUBLE piston" system?? I'd love to get a look at those inner workings!
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've been wanting one of the flip-up front sights from KAC and never could find one. Anyone know where I can get one and approx. price? I want one of the PDWs BAD! Hell, probably take a SR15 too!

Feedback Score
    Great pics!! But I will never own an AUG. Simply because they are AUGly!!

dog

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Any info on the Sabre Defense USMC M16? Will they be A4's or are we talking a new platform all together? Is it the one pictured?
    Their contract is for 702 M16A4 Rifles for the USMC and 4,952 M16A3 Rifles for the US Navy. They are to be standard configurations just like those already produced by Colt and FN.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Kevin,

Any idea if/when the pinned flip-up front sight/gas-block combo pictured below will be available?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Any word on the pinned version of the VST front sight tower?

Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast