Page 53 of 132 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Shot Show Threads

Feedback Score
    Just watched the video and noted the Ambi charging handle! Also the claymore muzzle device. I see more Troy parts in my future.

Feedback Score
    Sex on a stick.. a really big stick!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The SCAR-H Mk17s you see here is the civilian version. Word on the street is availabity by Q2, about 3k.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    SCAR-H (17s) in FDE FTW! Any idea if/when they will release these, the FDE specifically?

ETA:: thanks for the info on the Q2 release.. Any info on FDE?
    Last edited by RIDE; 01-23-10 at 23:44.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Rapid Adjust Front BattleSight

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    The layout was terrible. Too confusing, non-related vendors near each other, stuff like that. A deer piss guy next to a truck box guy next to a gun maker with knife dealers on either side of them and a camping shower booth across the way from them all in the "firearms and ammunition" section. Should have had the guns, ammo, reloading on one floor with all the other crap on the other floor.
    Last edited by freakshow10mm; 01-24-10 at 00:03.
    Disclaimer: I am the owner of Freakshow Mfg LLC.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by variablebinary View Post
    The most ridiculous thing I can think of... a pistol version.
    My associate built one of these as well. His has a shorter 6.5 inch barrel as opposed to DSA's 8 inch barrel. Makes a hell of a flame with Wolf ammo.
    Disclaimer: I am the owner of Freakshow Mfg LLC.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Glock has lost If i recall correct 700 depts to SW mp while glock does do well(i carried them for years) mp does it better for others many depts i work with included. the new version is underwelming its a glock......

your dealings yes, ,

asking a few simple questions of the acr etc with ffl in hand and more, they couldnt answer them then when they went on the attack of magpul after that.... that kind of soured the guy who was about to place an order for 5 of them 1 for each of his kids. I watched the whole thing unfold not cool........ he bought Scars instead.

its all good not my issue good show and the party at voodoo was awesome and had a great time

I'm glad you had a good time at the show.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm not sure how much help Glock needs, they pretty much own the market.

I'm not sure what you saw with the Bushmaster employees, they were very professional in my dealings with them.
    Yeah, I talked to one guy a long while while looking at the ACR. He said only good things about Magpul etc.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Jacob View Post
    I am disappointed that magpul is apparently more into making fenders, fairings and DVDs then anything else. The iPhone case is the uber-gay fanboy accessory of the decade. What's next, Magpul skins for your Xbox The new pmags are cool though.
    I don't know, they came off a busy year and still had new

MBUS
    new mid and rifle length MOE stocks
    new sling attachment
    new light attachment
    new PMAGs (40, 5, 10, 15 rd)
    G36 mag
    new Handgun DVD

and are almost caught up with all their products to be in stock and available.

Letting their designers work on things like motorcycles, iPhone cases, etc is a way for them to flex their creativity and step out of the box. Things designers need to do once in a while so they don't burn out.

I've been using the iPhone case for the last several days. It is pretty functional. I gave some feedback to them on some improvements but it is a nice case. Especially for the money.

Chad
    not a fanboy
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Page 53 of 132 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast