Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone use gloves while shooting?

Feedback Score
    I am what alot of my soldiers call a glove freak. I have flight gloves, the operator gloves, the short cheap ones from the px(one of my favorite)someone else showed you in an earlier post, I have about 8 pairs of Mechanix Wear gloves and they are by far my favorites! I am a mechanic in the Army, and they seem to last better than the cheaper brands. They really are great for around 20 bucks.

These were my favorite Mechanix gloves till some a**clown stole them from me at the shop! These were my "high speed" gloves LOL
    http://garage.mechanix.com/detail.aspx?ID=14

This is what I would reccomend: http://garage.mechanix.com/detail.aspx?ID=4
    Mark

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am on my second pair of Oakleys

It did take some getting used to but now I hardly know that I am wearing them

Until it gets down near/below zero they work great

They are vented real well, so even on hot days my hands don't sweat

I also use nitrile gloves for my cleaning chores

Feedback Score
    for shooting on really cold days i use a pair of outdoor research ice climbing gloves . i got them from eastern mountain sports www.ems.com . they are like wetsuit gloves but are thin and dont affect dexterity much , and they keep your hands warm . in the summer i use a pair of regular flight gloves .

Feedback Score
    I like the Oakley's for patrol work.....good to search with and they are GREAT in fights. For everything else............nomex flight gloves-disposable, cheap (free-issued ), and offer good protection and dexterity.
    "Cpl ##### is condescending and abrassive towards coworks who don't follow directions" my favorite evaluation quote........if I'm like that at work, you should see me on the internet .

"Even if I order you to trim your mustache, you're going to totally ignore me, huh".-another favorite supervisor "discussion".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234