Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for some fun!

Feedback Score
    Concerning the silent auction... Grant is a genius. With 200 people on back order, he is highly likely to collect more than asking price for this LPK. Good business move brother! Don't you just love supply and demand as a business owner!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zippygaloo View Post
    Stop trying to divert.

1. Did you or did you not post a photo of something for sale (your old LPK) that was in fact not the exact item you were shipping?

2. And did you or did you not notify customers of this before they purchased the LPK?

I'll say it again. I almost bought your LPK based on the photo on your website. I would have been pissed to get something other than what I ordered.
    Stop Diverting! Answer the question.

How would you have known that the pic in the photo isn't what you got????????

C4

Feedback Score
    Seriously, all I need is bid and if I win...my bid would be the price correct?

Thanks...Silent Bid Newbie

ToddG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zippygaloo View Post
    You can't really assess quality by looks,
    BINGO

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDL View Post
    Concerning the silent auction... Grant is a genius. With 200 people on back order, he is highly likely to collect more than asking price for this LPK. Good business move brother! Don't you just love supply and demand as a business owner!

Apparently my LPK are not quality and no one wants them. I guess I will just throw them all away.

What is funny is that since Zippy had his little temper tantrum, people that have bid are re-bidding with a higher price!

C4

Feedback Score
    This isn't about the quality of his LPK. My personal assumption was that it looked like a lesser quality LPK. That is my own opinion and should not matter to anyone. This is about ethics.

Let's try this again to see if we can actually get a real and honest answer from Grant. (Look a the two photos I posted earlier.)

Grant,

1. Did you or did you not post a photo of something for sale (your old LPK) that was in fact not the exact item you were shipping?

2. And did you or did you not notify customers of this before they purchased the LPK?
    Last edited by zippygaloo; 01-31-09 at 15:23.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vinesr6 View Post
    Seriously, all I need is bid and if I win...my bid would be the price correct?

Thanks...Silent Bid Newbie

Correct Sir.

When I did this on my old forum, people would walk away with nice things (like Aimpoints) at dealer or below dealer price.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 01-31-09 at 15:20.

Feedback Score
    folks.......remember why this thread started; a bit of fun.

a LPK isn't going to break anyone's bank, and the feedback for G&R is in the very high 90% so the chance of getting lower quality parts is in the same ballpark as spontaneous combustion.

if you don't want to roll the di, that's your choice. but i think there are other forums for quality issues.

and with humor in mind...........

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Apparently my LPK are not quality and no one wants them. I guess I will just throw them all away.

What is funny is that since Zippy had his little temper tantrum, people that have bid are re-bidding with a higher price!

C4
    I have a high quality trash can you can throw whatever you want into. I don't want to post pics though... zippy might beat me up.

Feedback Score
    Who let the kids in here?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast