Thread: MI Continuous Forearm

Feedback Score

MI Continuous Forearm

I want to put a continuous forearm on my RRA Elite CAR A4. Im fairly sure im going to put a low profile gas block and do a flip up front sight. Just so im sure in my thinking..... will the MI MCTAR-24 give me what im after? I know the description says "Uninterrupted or monolithic look upper rail" but I just wnat to be sure.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArCane
    I want to put a continuous forearm on my RRA Elite CAR A4. Im fairly sure im going to put a low profile gas block and do a flip up front sight. Just so im sure in my thinking..... will the MI MCTAR-24 give me what im after? I know the description says "Uninterrupted or monolithic look upper rail" but I just wnat to be sure.

Thanks.
    Yep it'll bump up to the flattop upper, just like in this pic from their site. Is that what you're going after?
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    Thats exactly what I wanted. Thanks LOKNLOD! I dont know how I missed the picture on there site....

Feedback Score
    I've been real happy with my MI.

Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    Great picture! Now I just have to figure out if I want a rifle length with a low profile gas block or one like that.... hmmmmm

Because the MI FF system uses an integral handguard cap, you can use the MI#24 or MI#22 on a carbine gas system. On a Middy gas system you will need the MI#22.

For the Worlds Best Gunfighter Training
    Please visit http://www.bravocompanymfg.com/gunfighters

www.BravoCompanyUSA.com

www.BravoCompanyMFG.com

1 - 877 - BRAVO CO

Semper Fi !