Feedback Score
    I just picked up a box of parts from EA today

I ordered most of a complete rifle kit:

OD Stripped Lower
    LPK
    OD Stripped Upper
    UPK (FA & DC)
    OD A2 Rifle Stock kit

The toughcoat lower isn't quite the same color as the upper ... but they fit together nicely and the machine work was top notch in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My lower arrived yesterday. The LPK went in fine (minus some operator error type mistakes)... Other than where I dinged the receiver installing the bolt catch it looks great.

I don't have a lot of experience with ARs, but the machining looks good and everything fit correctly and the lower connected to the upper with no problems, so I'm guessing that's about as good as it can get, right?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Just an update... got a couple PMAGs and they drop free with no problems.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    I just helped assemble a rifle on an Essential Arms lower today and I was very impressed with the fit and finish. It is every bit as nicely finished as any of my Noveske lowers. Assembly presented NO problems. All in all I am very impressed.

IPSC_GUY
    SIERRA II ALPHA

Feedback Score
    Ordered 3 more at 105 each for the black toughcoat, should be here this week. BCM m4 upper will go on one, the other two, my buddies are getting, so who knows what they will put on them.

Feedback Score
    a dummiesdubble post
    Last edited by OldNavyGuy; 05-25-09 at 08:38. Reason: i am a dingbat at times

Feedback Score
    I just ordered a TC lower from Essential Arms for a great price at $88 and I should get it in a few days. I don't have an Upper receiver yet, so I was wondering if anyone had success in matching their upper to the lower tough coat finish. Which manufacturer is best for matching the color???

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Nearly three years since the last post...

A question about matching colors doesn't make it as a reason for a necropost, especially of that magnitude. This isn't a "fit 'n' finish" forum.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234