Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corp. Route for my NFA's.........

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    mtk, roger......thanks
    "Remember No Matter How Good You Are; There's Always Someone Better or Luckier Than You."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

OPFOR, L.L.C. is a go!!!!

I got the approval for my L.L.C. from the state, so OPFOR, L.L.C. is a go!
    "Remember No Matter How Good You Are; There's Always Someone Better or Luckier Than You."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by khc3 View Post
    Simple, you just enter the corp's info in space 3b. for a Form 1 or 2a. on a Form 4.

No fingerprints, photo, CLEO sign-off or certification of citizenship are required.
    eh?? seriously? i knew no CLEO sign-off was required, but no fingerprint cards or photo required? i just ****in blew an hour at the sheriff's dept for nothing, if that's the case.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    eh?? seriously? i knew no CLEO sign-off was required, but no fingerprint cards or photo required? i just ****in blew an hour at the sheriff's dept for nothing, if that's the case.
    Nope, no fingerprint cards or photo required, since a corporation is considered an entity, and you can't fingerprint a corporation.

You do need to sign and submit an ATF Form 5330.20 regardless of which entity is applying for the tax stamp.
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    Nope, no fingerprint cards or photo required, since a corporation is considered an entity, and you can't fingerprint a corporation.

You do need to sign and submit an ATF Form 5330.20 regardless of which entity is applying for the tax stamp.
    i guess i should probably redo my Form 1 then.. and take my name off "Applicant's Name"- i did my name, then the corporate name and address.

Do I still fill out #10 on the "back?" i'll still get this mailed today, thankfully.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    shit.. one more question. Under "4.H" I just wrote "N/A," but this is probably where they want me to write in what i will be engraving on the weapon.. correct?

so i'll need to write in here just my corporate name?

ETA:

as per instructions i found on the net, i just took my name off under "applicant," left 4.H blank, signed 2 copies as President of the Corp, filled out and signed two copies of the 5330.20, and will mail 3 pages (form 1 "front" and "back" and the citizenship form) along with $200 USPS MO to "Department of Treasury" from me, certified mail.

fingerprint cards are shredded, photos are in the trash. pff... damn waste of time.

all should be good to go, no?
    Last edited by bkb0000; 01-05-10 at 17:07.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12