Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not A Secondary Weapon!!

Feedback Score

Not A Secondary Weapon!!

It's truly and Offensive Weapon!

Feedback Score
    I agree, but only because they're big enough to need a sling.
    The luxury of freedom was not free.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by olds442tyguy
    I agree, but only because they're big enough to need a sling.
    And maybe a bipod That is a sweet setup, I had a Tactical that I really liked a while back.
    Full disclosure - I am an Engineering Supervisor at Trijicon, Inc.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    uummm. MK23 goodness. You sir are making me more jealous with each post. Keep 'em coming!

Feedback Score
    Flea, you got the zippo?

(best part)
    -Razoreye

Feedback Score
    I got to spend a little time with a suppressed MK23 that I borrowed from some "Navy" guys at a school. Neat gun, but for an "offensive handgun", I'll take a Glock 18 anyday of the week...................now that's some serious fun.
    "Cpl ##### is condescending and abrassive towards coworks who don't follow directions" my favorite evaluation quote........if I'm like that at work, you should see me on the internet .

"Even if I order you to trim your mustache, you're going to totally ignore me, huh".-another favorite supervisor "discussion".

Feedback Score
    Yes, I've shot the Glock 18 also. A very difficult weapon to control unless one has a lot (and I mean a lot) of trigger time with it.

I didn't care for it myself, the Beretta 93-R is a much better machine pistol IMHO.

Two of my Navy buddies, who are still active on the teams, swear by their Mark 23's. They just love them!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Cobra
    Two of my Navy buddies, who are still active on the teams, swear by their Mark 23's. They just love them!
    The SEAL Teams have turned in all of the Mk23's, except for the SDV Teams.

Feedback Score
    Does it come with a mooring line?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Cobra
    Yes, I've shot the Glock 18 also. A very difficult weapon to control unless one has a lot (and I mean a lot) of trigger time with it.

I didn't care for it myself, the Beretta 93-R is a much better machine pistol IMHO.

The beauty of working for a government agency is enough free ammo to get proficient on the G-18 (its a tough job having to shoot thousands of rounds through a full auto pistol, but somebody has to do it ).

The two Navy guys who brought the guns to the class prefered the Sig-P-226 and Glock 19 Respectively. They looked at the Mk. 23 as more of a neat toy they got to play with than something that they would seriously use.
    "Cpl ##### is condescending and abrassive towards coworks who don't follow directions" my favorite evaluation quote........if I'm like that at work, you should see me on the internet .

"Even if I order you to trim your mustache, you're going to totally ignore me, huh".-another favorite supervisor "discussion".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast