Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Magpul ASAP and MS2 available now.

Feedback Score
    hi guys;

I've recently received a darkearth MS2, and am pretty happy with its functionality. One thing kinda bothers me though;
    I've used it on a 3day FTX last week, and even though I did not wear my rig plus weapon(and sling) all the time, the MS2 nylon material is showing fraying on it's side. I looked at my setup to see what could have caused that, and it might have been a minimal portion of a pouch on my left chest area. Now it is nothing "life threatening" as of yet, but I found it kinda odd that the sling material really frayed super easily. I will try to get pics up tomorrow, and now wanted to know if you guys made any similar experiences?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    hi guys;

I've recently received a darkearth MS2, and am pretty happy with its functionality. One thing kinda bothers me though;
    I've used it on a 3day FTX last week, and even though I did not wear my rig plus weapon(and sling) all the time, the MS2 nylon material is showing fraying on it's side. I looked at my setup to see what could have caused that, and it might have been a minimal portion of a pouch on my left chest area. Now it is nothing "life threatening" as of yet, but I found it kinda odd that the sling material really frayed super easily. I will try to get pics up tomorrow, and now wanted to know if you guys made any similar experiences?

Thanks
    I have been using a black one in the Sandbox since they came out. No wear at all, other than some of the paint wearing off as expected. I guess your FTXs are too rough .
    ParadigmSRP.com

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718