Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul ASAP and MS2 available now.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Hey the castle nut does not appear to be staked!
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I could make up a BS comment about it being staked properly on the other side, but the truth is that the castlenut is on hand tight for the picture. I only had one ASAP plate, so it got dropped on the quickest build possible for pictures.

See, honesty is still around in places.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)

Question Tomahawk?

Deleted.
    Last edited by NoBody; 05-04-09 at 07:01.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBody View Post
    Stick,

Who makes the Hawk that's in the photo?

NB

http://www.rmjtactical.com/
    Stick

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm lefthanded. Would I just flip the sling over ( label down)?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Kudos to Rich, Drake, Travis, Chris, and the Magpul Crew!!!!!!!

I was lucky enough to get in on the pre-orders of these items, and expect them soon. Word on the street was these would be released in mid-February, and guess what?, here it is mid-February and they are ready to order. Kind of a nice "shut your pie hole" to all the whiners out there who forever lament the "fact" what Magpul makes promises they can't keep with cool products consumers must forever wait for....................

Well, I have bought many, many products the minute they hit the market only to find in short order that they did not leave me with a warm fuzzy or function as promised. I ended up selling most at a huge loss, or they are still taking up space in a drawer somewhere. NOT SO with any Magpul product. When they get to the public, they function as advertised and I have happily kept every one. Drake has also been the only manufacturers rep to help my department by providing cool stuff and great support with no strings and no second thoughts. I am a customer for life and can't wait to see what is next.....HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Cory

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Has anyone gotten a package from magpul yet?

Feedback Score
    my MS2 sling and ASAP arrived today!
    (ordered on 2/13/09)

Mark
    the will to win is nothing without the will to prepare.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I also ordered on the 13th so hopefully I get mine today as well.....we'll see...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast