Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul ASAP and MS2 available now.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I ordered mine on 13 Feb, card was charged on 16 Feb, still haven't received anything.

Feedback Score
    To the guys that got theirs already:

I know the MP sling can function as both a single and two point system, but I'm wondering how well it does two point?

If I were using it as a two-point, where would the front clamp be easiest to attach? It looks a bit large, so I'm wondering if it'll fit in my MI front sling mount?

Thanks a lot if you can answer this one. Hoping to order a set, but I'm not entirely sure yet if it'd serve my purposes.
    Last edited by BUCK OFAMA; 02-23-09 at 21:24.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer10 View Post
    I ordered mine on 13 Feb, card was charged on 16 Feb, still haven't received anything.
    Same here. I emailed Magpul customer service. I know they are pretty busy right now, I am betting I will get mine soon.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by punkkin View Post
    Will the ASAP work with a M93b stock?
    How would it?

The ASAP replaces the stock receiver endplate, and the M93 series of stocks does not use the stock receiver endplate.

Feedback Score
    Just ordered a set, hopefully this time without problems featured by ITAR.
    Anyone here based at Ramstein AB? Let me know, need some info.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK OFAMA View Post
    To the guys that got theirs already:

I know the MP sling can function as both a single and two point system, but I'm wondering how well it does two point?

If I were using it as a two-point, where would the front clamp be easiest to attach? It looks a bit large, so I'm wondering if it'll fit in my MI front sling mount?
    Three of the four attachment methods that I have used are shown below, and work well.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Same here. I emailed Magpul customer service. I know they are pretty busy right now, I am betting I will get mine soon.
    I sent Magpul an email today at 3:17 PM Eastern and received a reply at 3:32 PM. I admit, I used my .mil email address to send the email instead of my .com on the hopes that they'd reply quicker.

Amanda gave me a tracking number that FedEx shows as delivered today!! I can't wait to get home since this apparently is a good day to deliver packages to my house (3rd to be delivered today).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Three of the four attachment methods that I have used are shown below, and work well.

Thanks for that photo, Stickman. Looks like I'm getting one now!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snakedoctor View Post
    i ordered mine by phone on the 5th of february and im still waiting. i noticed my card was charged but it went away and hasn't came back.
    Same exact thing happened to me. I could've SWORN I saw my card charged, but now can't find the transaction I placed my order on the 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer10 View Post
    I sent Magpul an email today at 3:17 PM Eastern and received a reply at 3:32 PM. I admit, I used my .mil email address to send the email instead of my .com on the hopes that they'd reply quicker.

Amanda gave me a tracking number that FedEx shows as delivered today!! I can't wait to get home since this apparently is a good day to deliver packages to my house (3rd to be delivered today).
    Do you have an email address besides the "contact" form on their site? PM me if you want. Thanks!!
    Last edited by 96GTS; 02-24-09 at 18:24.

Feedback Score
    I ordered mine on the 14th, got it today, and my card hasn't been charged yet.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast