Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul ASAP and MS2 available now.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I also have attached it to the standard front sling swivel. I will probably use it in the 2 point mode more thqan a single point

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've set one up off the front sling swivel as well, but haven't done extended work with it that way (seemed decent with short term use). If you get a chance, let us know how it works out.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know what the status is over at Magpul? I put in my order for both the sling and plate on 2/25, and then emailed them a follow-up note asking when the expected ship date would be. It's been a week without any response, so I emailed again.

What bothers me is that now, on the MP website, it shows the sling as "coming soon." I know what we were ordering was the so-called "test run" but I'm just concerned over whether or not I have a sling coming sometime in the next month!

I realize all of these folks are busy and I hate being a pain in the ass, but I've got a class to take in April and was hoping to use this new MP set-up--if it ain't coming in I'd like to know, at least, so I can order something else to tide me over.

Anyone know what's going on over there?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK OFAMA View Post
    Does anyone know what the status is over at Magpul? I put in my order for both the sling and plate on 2/25, and then emailed them a follow-up note asking when the expected ship date would be. It's been a week without any response, so I emailed again.

What bothers me is that now, on the MP website, it shows the sling as "coming soon." I know what we were ordering was the so-called "test run" but I'm just concerned over whether or not I have a sling coming sometime in the next month!

I realize all of these folks are busy and I hate being a pain in the ass, but I've got a class to take in April and was hoping to use this new MP set-up--if it ain't coming in I'd like to know, at least, so I can order something else to tide me over.

Anyone know what's going on over there?
    Magpul has responded over on TOS with people who are in similar situations, they are looking into it. I do agree it is somewhat irritating, I am in the same situation. I put in an order for the sling and plates within minutes of it hitting the website, that was 2 weeks ago, nothing has arrived yet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VMI-MO View Post
    Same situation here. I put in my order on the Feb 14th. No dice here.
    I'm in the same situation as well. Ordered on the 13th as soon as it was posted. I guess timing is everything.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Ordered my ASAP plate on 2/27, hopefully it gets processed soon. And I'm still waiting for them to release the MS2 in FDE so I can get that on order as well.

Feedback Score
    Well it seems like there is a collection of us that have fell into a black hole w/the online ordering system...

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I am in the same boat. Two emails, no replies, I ordered on 2/13 within a couple of hours after they went up on the site.

I am sure they will fix it, but it's just puzzling why other folks got theirs that ordered them a week after I did.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I ordered mine on 2/23 and no response as of yet for me either...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I ordered a plate on the 22nd and havent gotten a response to my email as to when it will ship.
    “The defining characteristic of a warrior is the willingness to close with the enemy.”

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast