Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which AR?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Couldn't wait!

So I must remove my name from the POF wait list. I thought I could do it, but July is too far away! So I decided that I would in fact pick up something in the .223 calibre. I went to Rainier Arms and hit the "Notify Me Please" button on the LMT CQB 16", the LMT Piston, and both Noveske's. Well it didn't take long. I got home tonight from work, and got an email telling me that the CQB came in. It didn't take a minute for me to log in and snatch it up! They must've just had one in because it has gone from "Add Me" to "Notify Me" again! I'm so stoked.... Any suggestions on pieces that should be upgraded? Thanks for all of the responses,

Mike

PS with the difference in price from the POF 308, I can also purchase a Rem 700!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Put an Aimpoint on it (let your budget dictate which one) and a two-point sling (again let your budget dictate which one if it's a BFG Vickers, Viking, or Boonie Packer) and shoot the snot out of it. You may find that you like it just fine the way it is, and save yourself a ton of money.

Personally, the only other objection I'd have to it is the A2 pistol grip and I'd put a Magpul MOE grip on it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Put an Aimpoint on it (let your budget dictate which one) and a two-point sling (again let your budget dictate which one if it's a BFG Vickers, Viking, or Boonie Packer) and shoot the snot out of it. You may find that you like it just fine the way it is, and save yourself a ton of money.

Personally, the only other objection I'd have to it is the A2 pistol grip and I'd put a Magpul MOE grip on it.
    I had my girlfriend buy me a rifle bag for Valentines Day, and I'm having her pick me up a sling for my birthday! lol.... I am so Romantic! I have the FUG from LaRue, and a LaRue (Harris) Bipod w/quick detach.

Thanks for the suggestions

What do you think about swapping out the flash hider for the Smith Vortex?
    Last edited by madisonsfinest; 02-16-09 at 19:53.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12