Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Why M4Carbine.net?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyTTE View Post
    Hrm.. I'd say that the quality of information is very high compared to other sites. There's less of a 'only my opinion matters you stupid plebe' attitude in that you can ask a question, get high quality answers (instead of ridicule) and if you ask questions about those answers, people will actually respond instead of react.

So far I've learned a lot from reading and look forward to learning more.
    I came over from another popular AR site because of Seth Harness, but stayed because of the same reasons. less BS to wade thru and put with. Lots of folks out there with opinions but no real world knowledge, unlike here.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The other AR sites are being flooded with noobies and welchers. I understand that times are very tough, but have some dignity when you make a deal, don't run off and hide. Not to mention the closet commandos/mall ninjas that know everything.
    Because Life is NOT a REHEARSAL-CRTC

Feedback Score
    [*]Internet forums have a large global audience and unsubstantiated or ill-informed comments will affect the livelihoods of a lot of hard working people in the industry. If you have an issue with a manufacturer or dealer that you would like to resolve, we ask that your first contact them to resolve it.
    I applaud this line of thinking.
    “A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.” -Lao Tzu

http://quibphotography.com/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    Uh-oh. Rangers and sailors.
    Well played sir, well played!

I guess since the first pic's been updated to include Costa, I no longer can claim a mighty beard. I have been humbled, and forced to shave.

M4C is one of the three main places I haunt on the interwebs. It's got enough participation that I continue to learn things on a fairly regular basis, enough moderator activity to keep the place 'clean' of AR15.com-like discussions, and is geared towards providing more technical reports and answers to questions than "It works/It doesn't". Oh, and it's nice to find a place to talk shop and learn in a less politically-charged website than most others I've seen.

PS - thanks for keeping me poor, M4C.

-B
    RIP, Jeff Dorr: 1964 - July 17, 2009

"When young men seek to be like you, when lazy men resent you, when powerful men look over their shoulder at you, when cowardly men plot behind your back, when corrupt men wish you were gone and evil men want you dead . . . Only then will you have done your share." - Phil Messina

Feedback Score

What? ME learn something?

By the time I get done reading all this time I should have learned a little something. Sadly, my post trying to help a shooter find a place around Des Moines to shoot elicited nasty comments from just the type of person I take efforts to stay away from. The saving grace of this forum is that one moderator has already responded to my questions, and I see the rest of you do also. I'm sure glad you guys have the money to spend to find out what works and what doesn't. I'd never know the difference if you didn't tell us.

Feedback Score
    I joined M4C because of mutual interest in the field of guns and the M-4.

Mostly looking for knowledge, insight, and discussing mutual interests amongst fellow compatriots.

I am currently looking for a new M-4 (does not need to be factory new) if anyone has any insight as well or is currently selling one.

Feedback Score
    I was introduced to this site by VASpence. I'm very fond of the M4 and learn more with every thread I read on here. Thanks to all who contribute!

-Slim

Feedback Score
    I think the site is going to be growing fast. It's nice to be here.

Nice picture.

Feedback Score
    I am a frequent lurker, but don't post much. I just like to listen and learn. This site has been a wealth of information, from respected, been-there-done-that posters. Thank you for the opportunuty to learn from an excellent site, and staff.

Feedback Score
    I like the fact that someone can ask a legitimate question without getting abused over it. If the subject has been covered, someone simply posts a link to the other discussion and thats the end of it. Good job by the staff for keeping it civil.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast