Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Why M4Carbine.net?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Three of those guys look like triplets!

Feedback Score
    Why M4Carbine.net? Simple, wealth of info, snobs are on other sites, if someone is in need of help, it's here for the asking. There is no stupid question and for the most part, no stupid answer, however on occasion someone is put down, (usually by someone who is new or lacks the qualities that he will learn and is normally used on this site, and will be politely reminded by a staff or senior member). I am a member of other sites but this one is my favorite. Me 21 years Military then Medical Discharge with %100 Service Connected. After that, well not much I can do but work the computer and learn more about weapons and shooting same. I am life member of the DAV and NRA and have not yet begun to collect enough weapons to satisfy me or fill my safe. Next?

Feedback Score
    Disregard, clicked on the wrong thread.
    Last edited by VMI_Marine; 03-22-10 at 03:51.

Feedback Score

What the heck, me too

In a word, the professionalism. Lurked at several sites, this is the one I kept coming back to for just that reason. Most substance, least BS. Members are helpful and insightful.

7 yrs in airline industry in my past life
    2 yrs reserve municipal LEO
    4+ yrs full time municipal LEO
    Field Training Officer for past 3 yrs -trained 14 police officers
    backup/substitute Range Safety Ofc. for PD's AR-15 training & qual course
    No HSLD firearms training, it's all "my time my dime" (consequently I'm transitioning to a more training oriented PD)
    Several HSLD tactics oriented courses as LEO

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    "STFU you ****in' tabless noob, fill out your ****in' profile and stay in your lane!"
    I spent a year trying to join the Army (unsuccessfully) and I am pretty sure I know exactly the location you refer to. I experienced a little of that myself. I suppose that's the price to be paid for the knowledge.

I am borderline addicted to this site and very much appreciate the opportunity to read the writtings of so many qualified individuals. It is my hope that I will have the chance to train under/with some of you in the future.
    Last edited by longball; 05-28-10 at 23:51.
    "These skills, just like the fundamentals, are not received on birth. They must be taught, understood, and practiced to maintain proficiency. And like martial arts and copulation, they aren't learned from the internet, a video game, or a magazine article." - Failure2Stop

Feedback Score
    WOW, guys sorry i'm alittle late to this one.
    i've spent the last 25 + years with the NYPD. i'm currantly a full time tactics/firearms instructor for the Narcotics Div. i'm also assigned to HIDTA(high intensity drug trafficing area NY/NJ) a Fed. t/f. i've done everything from patrol,street crime,motorcycle to DEA t/f and a few other things. i'm a adjunct instructor for BW now called US training center, been working for them for almost 8 years. trained with most of the big names (don't have time to list them all). i teach many different subjects relating tactics and firearms. still hit the streets with the boys once in a while. my team hits about 50-60 search warrants a year, so we/me are pretty busy. this is a great forum very well regulated, we try to keep things professional and want the boards to be a great source of info. the mods,staff,ip's etc. are a wealth of knowledge, use them folks. that all for now.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Great post

Feedback Score
    I am new here and think this will be my regular forum now, after reading this post. Its good to know there is so much knowledge here in this forum. thanks guys and keep up the good work!!

Feedback Score

Retired Marine SSgt, 1981-2006

20 years active, 4 1/2 years reserve. Started out as 0311 Rifleman, climbed up out of my fighting hole in 1989, put down my rifle, picked up a tool box and worked on aircraft for 16 years. Worked as a commissioned security officer for a few years. Quit to care for my mom with cancer and to raise my special needs son. Just bought an M&P15 and came here for helpful info.

Love the Marine Corps, love the KC130 Battleherk, hate private security (losers and wannabees), hate posers!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC8531RET View Post
    20 years active, 4 1/2 years reserve. Started out as 0311 Rifleman, climbed up out of my fighting hole in 1989, put down my rifle, picked up a tool box and worked on aircraft for 16 years. Worked as a commissioned security officer for a few years. Quit to care for my mom with cancer and to raise my special needs son. Just bought an M&P15 and came here for helpful info.

Love the Marine Corps, love the KC130 Battleherk, hate private security (losers and wannabees), hate posers!
    I like your style. Welcome aboard Sgt., and thank you for your service.
    Last edited by DaBears_85; 12-06-10 at 15:13.
    WTB:
    SA M-7 Classic blonde stock sets
    Bulgy ((10))/((E)) steel mags
    Bulgy T3 takeoff stock sets
    30-caliber magazine clips?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast