Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Why M4Carbine.net?

Feedback Score
    I know I'm sort of throwing my hat in the ring late here considering nobody's posted in here for about 6 months, but I didn't see an introductions thread or anything so I figured here was as good as anywhere

US Marine Military Police K9 Handler 2007-2011

US Marine SRT 2008-2010

Armorer 2008:
    Beretta M9
    Sig Sauer P229
    M1911A1 MEU(SOC)
    Glock 17/18/19
    Benelli M4 Super 90/ M1014
    Mossberg 500
    Remington 870 MCS
    M4
    M4
    M16A4
    M203
    MP5N
    M40
    Mk.14 Mod.1 EBR
    M249 SAW

2 Deployments to the middle east, and a MEU. Work on the garrison MP side as a patrol officer, obviously with the Special Reaction Team as well, as the K9 element as well as a trigger puller with 3 real world breach entries. Work with SOTF teams, Infantry, and Federal Agencies.

Numerous certs: Squad DM, HRP shooting and driving, PSD, MOUT Ops, Jungle Warfare, Fastrope insertion/Helo extraction (with an extremely disgruntled dog), lowlight/no light shoots, breech entry, HME course and probably a few others I can't even remember now.

That's good enough for me. I feel like a showoff already, and it's only my second post.

I know it's still rediculously early for me to worry about stuff like this, but just out of curiosity how do people get the industry professional tag?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Tater what exactly is it you are asking or needing?
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score

Great Forum & Info

I just joined & this site honestly rocks! The info here is way above others that I've seen before joining & I can't wait to absorb as much as I can to help me with my first build. Thanks for being the leader, especially for this platform of carbine.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314