Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why M4Carbine.net?

ToddG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Wayne777 View Post
    Well, he glows in the dark, so that should help you narrow it down a bit.
    And next they'll tell you their time in the dark together was during a low-light class or something. Sure it was ...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    And next they'll tell you their time in the dark together was during a low-light class or something. Sure it was ...
    Nice

"what goes on at a class stays at class"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have to say with all the knowledge between all of you .I am glad to be here.I only have a small amount of training with the M4 from Fort Knox when I was a 19 kilo .But with you Guys steering me in the right direction ,with facts , first hand shooting and all around Not making me feel stupid when I ask questions(which sometimes might be stupid) I thank you All!!!!!
    Last edited by warpigM-4; 02-17-09 at 22:30.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Guess I'll throw my 2 cents in:

Active duty Army (Infantry) - 96-01 (82nd and 1ID)

National Guard (Communications) - 01-03

Full time Police Officer - 01 - Present (Have worked patrol, currently in a street crimes unit)

Been through instructor courses such as :NC General Law Enforcement Inst., NC Subject Control and Arrest Tactics Inst., Surefire Lowlight Inst, Team One Lowlight/LAser Inst, NRA Civilian Pistol/Rifle/Personal Protection Inside the Home and Outside the home, NRA LE Handgun/shotgun, etc. Also teach the NC CCH permit course from time to time.

Have trained with the following people and groups: Larry Vickers, Ken Hackathorn, Paul Howe, Scott Reitz, Pat Rogers, Blackwater, Bill Jeans, among others.

Material I've been trained in includes: handgun, shotgun, rifle/carbine, high risk warrant service, covert entry (lockpicking), CQB, martial arts.

I'm a so-so shooter and am only here to make the other mods and IP/SME's look good.
    Last edited by NCPatrolAR; 03-04-09 at 10:12.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

I joined this site early last year after lurking around and finding some very similar beliefs that I have about owning and carrying a gun. I don't have any professional experience like most of you and can appreciate the input that you give on this forum.

The Internet is a difficult place at times and the moderators here do a good job of keeping it civil.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post

I'm a so-so shooter and am only here to make the other mods and IP/SME's look good.
    lol

You and John_Wayne777 are two of the most highly trained people that I've ever shot with. But I only hang around you for the stories...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Katar View Post
    lol

You and John_Wayne777 are two of the most highly trained people that I've ever shot with. But I only hang around you for the stories...
    This one time at carbine class.......
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    ...don't be so modest.

You're also here to wear interesting t-shirts and horrify honest, hard working, God fearing people.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Kevin S. Boland

Joined the Canadian Forces in 1987 -1997, left the PPCLI went reserve, then active again 2002-2005
    Did security in Afghanistan at the US Embassy 05-06
    Then did PSD in Iraq 06-08

Now I work for KAC (who I have had a great relationship with back in to Y2K) as my sigline says as the Military/Government Product Liaison.

I've taken some classes from a few known and unknown people, LAV and KH would be the best known around here.

Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC
    Office: 703.288.3500 x181 | Mobile: 407-451-4544 | Fax: 703.288.4505
    www.fnhusa.com

Feedback Score
    That friggin 1911 did turn out well Kev, BTW may be headed to your old Stomping grounds. Have a few irons in the fire elsewhere though.

Good posts guys,
    nice knowning where a guy is coming from when he posts.
    Cheers,
    Buck

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast