Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $300 NRA Lifetime Membership

Feedback Score

$300 NRA Lifetime Membership

With the OP permission I am reposting this here, it was seen on another website.

I have also done this myself. I will sponsor anyone here, just drop me a pm.

For the guys that don't already know about it.

The NRA is offering a $300 Lifetime Membership through March 31st.

Please call 1-800-672-3888

It seems that it is as easy as calling the NRA and giving them the code W9AVCRDE. This will only work if you are already a member.

This is a smoking deal offered once a year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...RADocument.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ocument2-1.jpg

You like your guns??? Well get off your ass, do something about it, and support the people that support you.
    Last edited by trunkmonkey; 03-05-09 at 23:14.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for posting. Great deal and just upgraded.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Damn, that is a deal. I'll be jumping on that asap.

Feedback Score
    Tried to use it today, they said I was ineligible for the promotion. You can get a family member a LM for $300 if you are already a LM and upgrade to Endowment Member. That's what they told me anyway.

Feedback Score
    If you read the links you posted, it says that you must upgrade to endowment status and then you can sign family members up for life member. ( you must be a life member to upgrade to endowment status for this price ).

Feedback Score
    Listen brother. I've not only read what I posted, but I upgraded to a Life Membership from a regular yearly
    membership by doing exactly this.

Just like all the other guys that have done it this way. I ain't the first.
    Last edited by trunkmonkey; 02-19-09 at 22:19.

Feedback Score
    TrunkMonkey,

I was not trying to imply that you had not read the link, and i apologize if i offended you.

Now as far as the membership goes. I just got off the phone with the NRA and they said that this will not work. They would not let me use the code you posted.

However, for those that would like to know, they did say that if you are a disabled veteran, than you can get a life membership for the $300.

Or if you are a life member, you can give the gift of life membership to someone.

This is what i was told today, ten minutes ago.

Feedback Score
    Trunkmonkey, you done good. I took one and I called a friend and so did he. I bet I sell 1-2 more tomorrow at the Gun Store.
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I tried this on Friday and got some rude ass girl named Mary that said that you cannot use that code and that it expired. She even told me you could not use it unless they mailed it to you. I got kind of pissed and called back and got someone else that really works in Virginia who said yes you can do it. Mary works in Florida for some call center company that the NRA uses. Call the # and hit prompt #3 for life members.
    Last edited by 1911pro; 02-21-09 at 05:42.

Feedback Score

Lightbulb

TrunkMonkey is correct. You must already be a member. I renewed my annual membership at SHOT, the new card has not even come yet and that money cannot be applied towards the $300 Lifetime fee. Even at $335, it is a smoking deal, at a time when NRA really needs to money to do God's work.

Now if anyone comes across a similar deal for another worthwhile oragainziation, like GOA, maybe we should support them as well. We are going to need all the help we can get.
    Cold Zero

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast