Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: $300 NRA Lifetime Membership

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    In the eleventh hour I was able to upgrade both myself and my wife's memberships to Life. My first try at 0830 this morning was unsuccessful as I was told by the person on the NRA line(option 1) that I was not eligible. Not being one to take No for an answer,I called again at 1200 and used the Life membership line(option 3) and was successful by giving a current Life member's number. Thanks again Cold Zero
    I'll keep my weapons,my freedom,and my money!! You can keep the CHANGE!
    Glock Certified Armorer

Feedback Score
    Have to have the free bowie knife too huh.

Doesn't surprise me. The $300 price just isn't enough for some.
    Last edited by trunkmonkey; 04-01-09 at 10:53.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkmonkey View Post
    Have to have the free bowie knife too huh.

Doesn't surprise me. The $300 price just isn't enough for some.
    Maybe some but, not all of us. The knife was never a consideration.

Feedback Score
    I just wanted to say thank you TrunkMonkey.

It took some time for the NRA to upgrade me but it finally went through.

I was $100 in to my Easy Pay life membership when I saw this. I called them imediately and they the tier 1 rep stated I had to talk to life member services because he could not help me.

So I called them and stated that I would like to upgrade. They stated to do so I would have to cancel my current EPL membership and renew when It went out of the system.

So I agreed and cancelled my membership. They stated it would take exactly 1 week to do so. So I called back the next week and they Asked me for the address of a life member. I told them the address of a member that would sponser me and they asked me how I wanted to pay. I stated with a creditcard and gave them the number. I then waited another week and nothing happened. I called back and they did not have a record nor did my card get charged. I talked to another rep and she got my information again. This was last Wednesday. I called today and they stated it went into effect today. I looked online and I no longer have any payments due.

All in all it was worth the effort. Now I can begin climbing the ranks to Benefactor!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RWK View Post
    Maybe some but, not all of us. The knife was never a consideration.
    Agreed. No need to get greedy. The cost of the knife and shipping it to you is better off being spent to win our battle.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am $500 into my EPL and figured support equals $$$ as well as numbers. I will pay my $500 balance and I do not accept anything from them that increases the cost of them doing business.
    My future's determined by Thieves, thugs, and vermin
    My rights are denied by Those least qualified
    Everything's backwards In Americana

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678