Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LaRue Tactical

Feedback Score

LaRue Tactical

I want to begin by saying that I think Larue products are the best out there. I own at least 5 different Larue mounts.

HOWEVER, I have found their phone salespeople to be short and, at times, rude. Today was the last straw. I called to follow up on an order I was told could ship immediately. The guy on the phone treated my like I was dirt. My order wouldn't ship when promised AND he could not tell me when it would ship.

The attitude is what caused me to cancel my order. The guy was just too cool to care.

Good product. Poor people skills from Larue salespeople. Lost business.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gjj View Post
    I want to begin by saying that I think Larue products are the best out there. I own at least 5 different Larue mounts.

HOWEVER, I have found their phone salespeople to be short and, at times, rude. Today was the last straw. I called to follow up on an order I was told could ship immediately. The guy on the phone treated my like I was dirt. My order wouldn't ship when promised AND he could not tell me when it would ship.

The attitude is what caused me to cancel my order. The guy was just too cool to care.

Good product. Poor people skills from Larue salespeople. Lost business.
    Yeah, they were pretty rude to me over the phone too. I had ordered larue stuff through other channels and had called to ask a question about something as I had never ordered from them directly and figured it was time. They were quite short/rude with me too...

I really wanted to buy the 9.0 Rails, but will likely give my money to daniel defense instead.

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. Fast is good.

Feedback Score
    I find the exact opposite! I ordered a LT-104 and called to ask when it would ship as I had not received a shipping email and the guys on the phone were great.

I received the mount today and to my not so wonderful surprise two of the little torx screws are MIA, and they little package that included the wrenchs only had one extra screw. I immediatly called Larue and they were nothing but apoligetic and assured me that I wold have a set of screws in the mail ASAP.

To top all of it off included in the box where two "God bless Our Troops...Especially Our Snipers" bumper stickers, a Hat, a container of "Dillo Dust" and a Beverage Entry Tool. All I really expected was possibly a bumper sticker and I got all those extras.

Im sorry you guys had a bad experience but I am nothing but pleased with thier CS.

-DM-

Feedback Score
    I have had contact with Ann, Amy, Dalene and Blake at LaRue and I have never had an experience like that.
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    He must have gotten the head cheese himself.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My experience with Larue has been very good. I had a question about a mount. The CS rep couldnt answer and told me "Hold on Ill get Mark". The boss took the time to chat with me over a small order. Nice guy. Great products

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Screw 'em, buy Bobro and DD.

Feedback Score

Spent many thousands with LaRue over the past 3 years

...and had a slight problem 18 months ago or so.

All I will say is that Mark went above and beyond the call to make it right (and then some - way beyond). So much so that it prompted me to place another order withing the week. In fact if LaRue carries an accessory I need/want, I will get it from them before Brownells, Midway, etc.

In this day and age, business people like Mark (and Grant at G&R or John at Noveske for that matter) are truly the exception. As these (and all) businesses grow through their dramatic success and the number of employees (wildcards) increases. Chances are you might get a chump for every 10 people you carefully hire.

I think it reasonable to go straight to Mark and discuss your issue/his employee. I can almost guarantee you he'll treat you right and will win you as a customer back. Treating their customer right is in their DNA...give them a chance.

Just my $.02
    Last edited by mpardun; 02-20-09 at 17:59.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mpardun View Post
    ...and had a slight problem 18 months ago or so.

All I will say is that Mark went above and beyond the call to make it right (and then some - way beyond). So much so that it prompted me to place another order withing the week. In fact if LaRue carries an accessory I need/want, I will get it from them before Brownells, Midway, etc.

In this day and age, business people like Mark (and Grant at G&R or John at Noveske for that matter) are truly the exception. As these (and all) businesses grow through their dramatic success and the number of employees (wildcards) increases. Chances are you might get a chump for every 10 people you carefully hire.

I think it reasonable to go straight to Mark and discuss your issue/his employee. I can almost guarantee you he'll treat you right and will win you as a customer back. Treating their customer right is in their DNA...give them a chance.

Just my $.02
    sent an email to their customer service/sales email address about my experience and never got a response.

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. Fast is good.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

good service

I have nothing but good things to say about larue. Always answer the phone, and return emails
    promptly.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast