Page 284 of 408 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 4073

Thread: DUMBEST things overheard at the gun store.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I would be broke all of the time if I lived in your area.
    I am broke all the time. Lol!

Prior to this one I picked up very clean USP 9 for $450 (+tax/paperwork)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I am broke all the time. Lol!

Prior to this one I picked up very clean USP 9 for $450 (+tax/paperwork)

The word HK here carries at the minimum $100 fee
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Went with a friend to view some handguns- it's her first firearm purchase and she asked me to help out. She picked the shop; one I've never been to. It salad fudd central in there. I think most of the folks there grew up eating lead paint chips by the way they were talking and handling firearms.

I hear all of the following statements in the same shop in about an half hours time:

1) silencers increase the bullet velocity and make the bullet completely silent- so you can kill faster and not be heard by anyone. That's why only tier one tactical operators are allowed to have them.

2) A compact M&P 9mm is too big for a lady to handle. The 9mm gets stopped by glass and thick clothing anyway. What she needs is a small .38 special so she can handle it and kill the bad guy.

3) I don't even load my shotgun; all you need to do is cock it and they will be in the next county. -yes he said cock it.

4) Aimpoint red dot sights are crap You can't even adjust the magnification- that's why I bought an NC Star tactical scope because it's the same scope the army issued to me in Afghanistan .

5) assault rifles are shit for self defense weapon- I can shoot circles around those pieces of junk with my hi-point carbine.

6) I keep having issues with my Taurus jamming and not firing- but it's the best gun made so I know it'll work when I need it.

I refrained from speaking to anyone except my friend and afterwards I took her to a real gun shop where she purchased a Goock 19. The salesman at the gun shop she chose kept pushing a Taurus pink lady .38 special on her.

I'm so glad she asked me to go along with her. She would've listened to the idiot and ended up with a pink piece of shit that likely would have blown to bits on her with the +P+ ammo he told her to buy with it...

Fudd gun shops are the worst!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.
    That's Golden.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Went with a friend to view some handguns- it's her first firearm purchase and she asked me to help out. She picked the shop; one I've never been to. It salad fudd central in there. I think most of the folks there grew up eating lead paint chips by the way they were talking and handling firearms.

I hear all of the following statements in the same shop in about an half hours time:

1) silencers increase the bullet velocity and make the bullet completely silent- so you can kill faster and not be heard by anyone. That's why only tier one tactical operators are allowed to have them.

2) A compact M&P 9mm is too big for a lady to handle. The 9mm gets stopped by glass and thick clothing anyway. What she needs is a small .38 special so she can handle it and kill the bad guy.

3) I don't even load my shotgun; all you need to do is cock it and they will be in the next county. -yes he said cock it.

4) Aimpoint red dot sights are crap You can't even adjust the magnification- that's why I bought an NC Star tactical scope because it's the same scope the army issued to me in Afghanistan .

5) assault rifles are shit for self defense weapon- I can shoot circles around those pieces of junk with my hi-point carbine.

6) I keep having issues with my Taurus jamming and not firing- but it's the best gun made so I know it'll work when I need it.

I refrained from speaking to anyone except my friend and afterwards I took her to a real gun shop where she purchased a Goock 19. The salesman at the gun shop she chose kept pushing a Taurus pink lady .38 special on her.

I'm so glad she asked me to go along with her. She would've listened to the idiot and ended up with a pink piece of shit that likely would have blown to bits on her with the +P+ ammo he told her to buy with it...

Lol at all but especially #6

Fudd shops,are the best for material

Feedback Score
    I have to get out more. This stuff is golden. Unfortuntley the poor gunshops are the first to disappear up here. The few remaining shops are pretty good with an occasional knuckle head employee.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I went to go buy a few 1 pound containers of powder today. I buy my powder online unless it's a new powder that I am trying and only need 1 lb. I walked into the gun store and asked for 1 lb of RamShot Magnum. The employee responded "RamShot no longer makes powder, they went out of business a while back. Didn't you hear?" All I said was "news to me, have a good day". Then I turned around and left since I was flooded with stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    ...most of the folks there grew up eating lead paint chips...
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post

How you did not go Dr. Cox on them I do not know.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    That's just nuts. Who buys those guns?

This is why I actually love my two local stores....as LGSs go.

Case in point. Just bought this. Now obviously it's not a mint gun. Has holster wear but seriously who gives a shit

The other LGS I go a unissued like new but still a Police trade in G22 with night sights and 2 mags $ 295. G17 used police a little cheaper

Holy sh*t Batman!

I wish they had prices like that our here.

Page 284 of 408 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast