Page 333 of 408 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 4073

Thread: DUMBEST things overheard at the gun store.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Some people shouldn't be allowed access to sharp objects or guns
    I know some politicians that agree with you.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    I don't know about you but most of mine involve springs. Damn things have a knack for shooting across a room and if they're small they tend to disappear.
    Several of us friends got into fals back in the 90s, but I decided to just build mine, and save money for mags, ammo, etc.
    Being a cheap bastard, but a machinist, I made my own tool set for building. So, I build mine, and we're shooting it like there's no tomorrow, remember when 308 surplus was cheap? One friend decided he didn't trust my home building skills, and ordered his from entreprise, when they were just starting to sell whole rifles. Another wanted me to install the barrel and headspace, and he would assemble the rest. He ended up in my living room one evening, after he discovered it was a bit more involved than he thought, so I walked him through it.
    He launched the hammer spring across the living room, and into the dining room. We heard it hit several times before coming to rest in never never land. That spring is around 2" long and at least 1/4" in diameter. We never found it. Even when I moved, it was not located.
    Oh, the guy who waited 9 months for the entreprise, while the rest of us shot ammo by the case?
    His gun didn't run, seems they didn't cut the opening in the receiver where the rounds come from the mag right.
    I built his second fal.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    NRA Life, SASS#40701, Glock Advanced Armorer
    Gunsmith for Unique Armament Creations LLC, 07/SOT

VIGILIA PRETIUM LIBERTATIS

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenhelmet View Post
    I know some politicians that agree with you.
    You know what I mean.

People who mutilate defenseless barrels are the people who ate glue in school

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You know what I mean.

People who mutilate defenseless barrels are the people who ate glue in school
    Haha yes I do. There are definitely some gun owners that could do us all a favor by staying off our side.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Ho Lee Phuc.

How my ass forgot about those is incredible.

Just...wow!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenhelmet View Post
    Haha yes I do. There are definitely some gun owners that could do us all a favor by staying off our side.
    Or at least uninvolved.

Booger eaters...glue eaters... it's all the same. Natural selection no longer takes place. The legal system, safety implements, and medicine allow for the stupid to breed more stupid.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Come on......no......really??......no.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Find what it is in life that you do not do well......and do not do that thing....

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Some people shouldn't be allowed access to sharp objects or guns
    Some people shouldn't have children... or guns... or oxygen.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    More of a mall-ninja story, but I walked into a 5.11 store yesterday with my father-in-law (he was driving, so stop laughing dammit). Saw some decent shirts that didn't look too wanna-be, so I picked out a couple. But most of the store was the typical green/brown/camo stuff that stands out a mile. What really took the cake though was when my father-in-law pointed out what I initially assumed were shorts...

F-I-L: "My daughter likes to make fun of my outdoor hats, but look at that..."
    Me: "Those shorts?"
    F-I-L: "Those aren't shorts"
    Me: "Wait, what? Is that a skirt?"
    F-I-L: "I think it's supposed to be a KILT"
    Me: (uncontrollable laughter)
    Guy behind the counter: "Yeah, all three of us who work here have tactical kilts, they're great for keeping cool on hot days. You just have to wear the right boot and sock combo with them to look cool."

I. Kid. You. Not.
    Last edited by sevenhelmet; 06-18-16 at 10:14.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    People start out wanting to do shooting as a hobby and it ends up their hobby is actually buying and operating expensive tools. Doesn't make sense when you think about it.

Page 333 of 408 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383 ... LastLast