Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DrDoot

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoot View Post
    This is not a fact, last or otherwise. I received the night sights on Thursday and did not have the time to write a complaint until Friday, when I received the email about the other sights.

So it's your gunsmith's fault that you sent me a dead night sight without mentioning that it was dead before I sent you three paypal payments and a set of regular sights for them?
    You had to send three paypal payments because you couldn't follow basic instructions from the first.

I told you they were used. The front sight works perfectly by your own admission. I may have made a mistake in thinking that the rear sight was a night sight too, but I didn't look too closely at it.

Since it turned out NOT to be a usable night sight, I offered multiple times to refund your money, to which you've responded only with invective.

You similarly sent sights which you acknowledge knew would probably result in damage to them. This constitutes bad faith and voids any contract in any state of the union.

In spite of this I've still offered to give you everything back if you would do the same. So far you've balked, stalled, delayed and done everything in your power to hold on to sights that you claim are "worthless are dead batteries" and yet you wouldn't take dead batteries back to the store for a refund? Are you brain damaged?

Clearly you don't think the sights are worthless and if you had spent half the time doing everything in your power to troll this website and simply returned everything for a refund, you'd probably have your sights back by tomorrow.

I'm sorry but you really have mental problems. It's clear you've no intention of acting in anything resembling an honorable fashion.

Keep the sights. I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of them as would any other NSP. But don't pretend you're keeping them because you think they're worthless. That's just goofy.
    Last edited by Gutshot John; 02-22-09 at 23:11.
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutshot John View Post
    You had to send three paypal payments because you couldn't follow basic instructions from the first.

I told you they were used. The front sight works perfectly by your own admission. I may have made a mistake in thinking that the rear sight was a night sight too, but I didn't look too closely at it.

Since it turned out NOT to be a usable night sight, I offered multiple times to refund your money, to which you've responded only with invective.

You similarly sent sights which you acknowledge knew would probably result in damage to them. This constitutes bad faith and voids any contract in any state of the union.

In spite of this I've still offered to give you everything back if you would do the same. So far you've balked, stalled, delayed and done everything in your power to hold on to sights that you claim are "worthless are dead batteries" and yet you wouldn't take dead batteries back to the store for a refund? Are you brain damaged?

Clearly you don't think the sights are worthless and if you had spent half the time doing everything in your power to troll this website and simply returned everything for a refund, you'd probably have your sights back by tomorrow.

I'm sorry but you really have mental problems. It's clear you've no intention of acting in anything resembling an honorable fashion.

Keep the sights. I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of them as would any other NSP. But don't pretend you're keeping them because you think they're worthless. That's just goofy.
    Wait, I thought you got all the facts out already, why are you still posting? I'm sorry bud, you'll have to tell the others waiting in line to buy your dead night sights that they are gone, and have to settle for a $30 profit on used up sights. I know it's not the $50 profit you were trying to get, but hey, at least it's something.
    Last edited by DrDoot; 02-22-09 at 23:27.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    The tortured logic apparent in your statement undercuts your fundamental premise. Clearly you're either pathologically dishonest or congenitally stupid.

You can dance around it however you'd like, but you still ripped me off.

You know it, I know it and everyone else here knows it as well.

Feedback Score
    Yes, you are clearly the victim here. You sold a dead night sight without mentioning it was dead. I mailed you part of the payment for that dead night sight as a regular Glock sight, and the post office damaged it in transit. And I'm the one who ripped you off.

You are repeating yourself. You've already called me dishonest, you've already said that I broke the agreement by forcing the post office to damage the $5 sights I sent you, and you've already said that the world is now witnessing my thieving ways. You are rambling, and I must ask you now to kindly stop posting the exact same messages over and over again in my negative feedback thread. You've done your job and uncovered my grand schemes of Paypal-penny theft and envelope sabotage and corruption, now take a deep breath and let it go. You've thrown this entire fit over a set of $5 sights. I know how it feels good buddy. Just recently a guy sold me a set of dead night sights. I gave $30. That's 6 times the amount of pain and suffering as those $5 sights the mean old post office stole from you. But I'll be alright in the end. So will you. Deep breathes. Next time something you're selling doesn't work, come out and say so to begin with and you'll avoid a situation like this in the future.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    There are only so many ways I can offer to give your money back. If you refuse to take it then the problem is decidedly yours.

I've offered multiple attempts at resolution and yet at every hand you've refused to be reasonable and have indeed lied multiple times. You acknowledge that you sent the sights in ways that you knew would result in damage. Therefore even BEFORE you received sights that you now claim are defective, you were engaged in bad faith and were trying to violate the terms of the agreement. So why would I even remotely entertain the idea of buying new tritium lamps for someone who acted in bad faith from the beginning?

You're not interested in new lamps. You like your new sights just fine, you know you got a great deal all of which explains why you don't want to return them. Actions speak much louder than words, especially when your actions totally discredit your claims.

You refuse to return items that do not belong to you. I don't know where you learned that this was acceptable behavior, but no one here is impressed by your bizarre logic and everyone can see if for what it is...theft. You can dance around that all you want, you can make twisted claims that only Bill Clinton could keep straight, but ultimately you're not fooling anyone but you.

Forgive me if I remain underwhelmed by your lies, but your dishonesty is transparent. I've done everything I can, but clearly you're not interested in being reasonable or honest.
    Last edited by Gutshot John; 02-23-09 at 07:36.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    #3. I'm positive some of our other members might have some suggestions to get this worked out.
    Evoking #3....

You guys are both coming across poorly. It's past the point of who's right and who's wrong, now you guys are just arguing to be arguing.... Over $30? Principle and all that, I get it, but geez if either of you gets paid by the hour, you've spent way more than $30 on here bitching and moaning about each other.

Why don't you guys just agree to drop it since nobody's willing to budge enough to undo the swap.

John, keep your $30 bucks and dinged up plastic Glock sights, and hell I'll send you some new ones if I can find them in my parts bin. Most people are dying to get rid of the damn things anyways.

Doot, just take the sights and deal with it. You're better off with the rear ones not lighting up anyway. Focus on the front sight and live it or or send it off to get new vials.

Geez guys....I've been on the board with GSJ to know he's an argumentitive dude, but congrats DrDoot "rising" to the challenge. After this you'll both be lucky if anyone wants to do any business with either of you.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It's clear this is going to drag on so and I believe we have all the facts so I'm going to close this.

And for what it's worth I accidently deleted GSJ's Marketplace thread trying to clean it up. My bad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234