Page 489 of 489 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489
Results 4,881 to 4,887 of 4887

Thread: Official NFA Transfer Times Thread

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Wow. Makes taking one if those Silencer Shop Tax Stamp deals a serious thought. Would love to get a gateway can for my 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bought two suppressors from Silencer Shop with the e-form 4s submitted on 12/16, and I only have one back so far.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's razor

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Dudes. Silencershop certified my application yesterday and I got approved today on my RC3. No lie. Killed my layaway justification for paying SF's outrageous price!
    But Man I hope they keep this up.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Dudes. Silencershop certified my application yesterday and I got approved today on my RC3. No lie. Killed my layaway justification for paying SF's outrageous price!
    Holy crap!!!
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Wow. Makes taking one if those Silencer Shop Tax Stamp deals a serious thought. Would love to get a gateway can for my 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FWIW, I would encourage you to consider the very soon to be released CAT AR A1 22 suppressor. According to Pew Science testing, it is the quietest can tested, with no FRP. Furthermore, it is extremely light at 3.3 oz. Probably my next rimfire can.

https://www.silencershop.com/cat-suppressors-sr-a1.html

https://pewscience.com/sound-signatu...0-cat-sr-cz452
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    Same here! I submitted a Form 1 through Silencer Shop yesterday to SBR a Colt 6951, and it was approved this morning! Less than 24 hours!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    FWIW, I would encourage you to consider the very soon to be released CAT AR A1 22 suppressor. According to Pew Science testing, it is the quietest can tested, with no FRP. Furthermore, it is extremely light at 3.3 oz. Probably my next rimfire can.

https://www.silencershop.com/cat-suppressors-sr-a1.html

https://pewscience.com/sound-signatu...0-cat-sr-cz452
    Holy crap. Almost 600 bucks for a 22 can? I love shooting 22 suppressed but my limit for a 22 can is maybe 450.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Holy crap. Almost 600 bucks for a 22 can? I love shooting 22 suppressed but my limit for a 22 can is maybe 450.
    Yeah, just saw that. That price is full MSRP, so I would expect that it will drop $100 when it actually hits.

Page 489 of 489 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489