Page 479 of 490 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 4897

Thread: Official NFA Transfer Times Thread

Feedback Score
    Amnesty E-form back to me approved at 65 days. Two others filed same time no word.

As of right now, I can't get into the e-forms website to get the status of my other ones..

And my second of three came today (next day). So I have a factory HK MP5 SBR now, with out any counterfeit parts and no engravings that I had to add. I think that is pretty cool?
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 08-08-23 at 00:30.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    So last month, on July 10th to be precise, I called for an update for my e-form 1 trust application that was at the 5 month mark. The rep told me that 5 months is on the "high-end" of wait times and to use the "ask the experts" section of the website and they would do a case search. today, a full month later, here is the Clown Shoes response I received:

"Finalizing your application is very important to NFA. Please know that completing NFA status checks for applicants will significantly delay processing efforts. NFA appreciates your understanding so that our staff can focus on processing applications and not researching status checks. ATF receives hundreds of Ask the Expert Inquiries each day, your continued patience is greatly appreciated."

So I called again after getting this message and got the same "waiting on the FBI background check" spiel. I mentioned that I have done many of these and it has never taken this long. Could the paperwork have gotten lost? Should I submit new prints, just in case (I'm still using paper prints...no choice on that)?

Here's her amazing response, verbatim: "Sometimes things get lost. Unfortunately we have NO WAY OF KNOWING if/when that happens."

So naturally I asked how long should I wait until it's considered lost forever. Silence. I asked if they have a time limit or a method of just re-submitting. Silence.

Your gov't dollars at work, folks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I’m at 193 days.

Got a response from my worthless Senator. ATF and FBI are working as hard as they can and are backlogged. So all that nonsense for him to tell me something I already new.

I’m voting for his opponent next time, at least Democrats stab you in the front and not the back.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Posting for reference.

Friend submitted first ever Form 1 and it was all processed for him through LGS.

Days may be off by a day or two.

Submit 7/19/23
    Approved 8/9/23 --- Tax stamp in hand

Three weeks --- Individual -- No Trust
    Last edited by tb-av; 08-14-23 at 23:08.

Feedback Score
    Form 4 back today for a customer: 195 days (6 months, 14 days).

Feedback Score
    Three Form 1's submitted on 4/28 and still waiting

Three Form 4's

1 on 4/28 and 2 on 5/8. See you next year sometime.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Senator's office called me basically asking "Well, what did you expect us to do?"

Nothing, I guess.

The ATF and FBI can take the next 20 years to do the BC, nothing says they can't.

Absolutely ridiculous.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Senator's office called me basically asking "Well, what did you expect us to do?"

Nothing, I guess.

The ATF and FBI can take the next 20 years to do the BC, nothing says they can't.

Absolutely ridiculous.
    Needs to be a law that after 120 days you are auto approved.

Feedback Score
    SBR E-Form 1 amnesty registration
    Submitted: 03/13/23
    Approved: 08/18/23

I guess I'll never know why this one took over five months while two submitted after this one took less than three months each.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Amnesty - trust

Submitted 3/12/23
    Approved 8/22/23

Still waiting on another submitted nearly the same time.

Page 479 of 490 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489 ... LastLast