Page 482 of 486 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 4859

Thread: Official NFA Transfer Times Thread

  1. #4811
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,142
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Second amnesty Form1 was approved this morning. 117 days. Same examiner as the other amnesty form which was approved last week. Both forms filed within minutes of each other.

    Standard Form1 still waiting at 235 days.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

  2. #4812
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,142
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Double Tap
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

  3. #4813
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    746
    Feedback Score
    0
    Third Amnesty Form 1 rejected due to a clerical error on my part. Down the paper resubmission rabbit hole I go.

  4. #4814
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    746
    Feedback Score
    0
    Rugged Razor 7.62 just came back this AM

    Submitted 4.23.23
    Approved 10.16.23

    177 days

  5. #4815
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    746
    Feedback Score
    0
    Double tap
    Last edited by Dutch110; 10-16-23 at 10:00.

  6. #4816
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    67
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Second amnesty Form1 was approved this morning. 117 days. Same examiner as the other amnesty form which was approved last week. Both forms filed within minutes of each other.

    Standard Form1 still waiting at 235 days.
    Still waiting on my standard (efile) form 1. Sitting at 246 days as of today.

  7. #4817
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,142
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubbinJetta91 View Post
    Still waiting on my standard (efile) form 1. Sitting at 246 days as of today.
    Still waiting as well... I think it's 256 days now. Meanwhile two amnesty forms were approved so their excuse of first come first serve is quite obviously BS.

    EDIT: Got the email at 5:28am this morning that the AP5 Form1 was approved. 258 days.

    Who the hell is working at the ATF at 5:28am?
    Last edited by Alex V; 10-19-23 at 07:31.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

  8. #4818
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    67
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Still waiting as well... I think it's 256 days now. Meanwhile two amnesty forms were approved so their excuse of first come first serve is quite obviously BS.

    EDIT: Got the email at 5:28am this morning that the AP5 Form1 was approved. 258 days.

    Who the hell is working at the ATF at 5:28am?
    Mine finally approved today 259 days from submission. Efile Form 1 paid on trust

  9. #4819
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    259
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Still waiting as well... I think it's 256 days now. Meanwhile two amnesty forms were approved so their excuse of first come first serve is quite obviously BS.

    EDIT: Got the email at 5:28am this morning that the AP5 Form1 was approved. 258 days.

    Who the hell is working at the ATF at 5:28am?
    My SOT dealer told me that he's spoken with the agent who does his audits about the approval process and that the agent told him the employees who approve all transfer forms work from home with little to no supervision and can work as hard as they want or do as little work as they want. (Typical gov workers.) He said it's mostly women and it literally depends on the mood they're in that day and will arbitrarily pick forms to look at and approve. This would make sense as to why you can have someone get a F1 approval in a week, and someone else in 6 months. He said he recently had a guy get a F4 back in less than two months, yet most are 6+ months right now.

  10. #4820
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,142
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubbinJetta91 View Post
    Mine finally approved today 259 days from submission. Efile Form 1 paid on trust
    I'm sure that isn't a record either one of us wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    My SOT dealer told me that he's spoken with the agent who does his audits about the approval process and that the agent told him the employees who approve all transfer forms work from home with little to no supervision and can work as hard as they want or do as little work as they want. (Typical gov workers.) He said it's mostly women and it literally depends on the mood they're in that day and will arbitrarily pick forms to look at and approve. This would make sense as to why you can have someone get a F1 approval in a week, and someone else in 6 months. He said he recently had a guy get a F4 back in less than two months, yet most are 6+ months right now.
    I can totally see that happening. I doubt there is ever accountability for how many forms a week they review. In fact I bet they prefer the employee who does the least since not only is it a government job but one that deals with a Right our government does everything they can to remove from us.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 482 of 486 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •