Page 52 of 490 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NFA Transfer Times Thread

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sabresbrs View Post
    Congrats Rated 21R, I know you had to be happy to not hear "Your application is listed as pending, which means an examiner has not issued a ruling on your application at this time." Keep your fingers crossed for me! I think I am going to shit when I hear "Approved!" ( If that EVER happens for me)
    I kept waiting for those words, "your application is listed as pending." She surprised me with, "this application was approved on Monday." I even did a double take on the phone and I said, "really, approved?" Good luck, it will work out.
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Received my YHM can a few weeks ago. Mailed in the paperwork mid april (trust). It took approximately 90 days door to door.

Feedback Score
    1. NFA Item: Silencer
    2. Form Type: Form 4
    3. Transferee Type: Trust
    4. Forms Sent: 03/02/10
    5. Check Cashed: 03/08/10
    6. Pending Date: */*/*
    7. Approved Date: 7/23/10
    8. Forms Received: 7/30/10
    9. Examiner Name: Christina Farris

Feedback Score
    I sent in my SBR Form 1 on June 29th. My check cleared the bank on July 13th. How will I know I've been approved/denied before I receive the stamp? Will they send me a letter or what? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshen606 View Post
    I sent in my SBR Form 1 on June 29th. My check cleared the bank on July 13th. How will I know I've been approved/denied before I receive the stamp? Will they send me a letter or what? Thanks.
    You need to call the NFA branch of the ATF. I called 1st time around and with my second I am going to try and wait for the surprise call from my local dealer. I would give it a little time before you call. You will need your serial number or your trust info when you call.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    You need to call the NFA branch of the ATF. I called 1st time around and with my second I am going to try and wait for the surprise call from my local dealer. I would give it a little time before you call. You will need your serial number or your trust info when you call.
    So technically I can do nothing and wait for the stamp to appear in the big black box in front of the house? I know these questions sound stupid, I'm in rookie mode right now. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Yes if you went the form one route. If you did a form four you will get a call from your local class III dealer.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Goshen, that's what I did. No phone calls to check on status. Just the long wait. Can was done via Form 4 through GotM4 and the guys at VA Arms. SBR's were done via Form 1 through a Trust. No fricking sign of the Form 1 stamps as yet, and I'm contemplating a call soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by civilian View Post
    Goshen, that's what I did. No phone calls to check on status. Just the long wait. Can was done via Form 4 through GotM4 and the guys at VA Arms. SBR's were done via Form 1 through a Trust. No fricking sign of the Form 1 stamps as yet, and I'm contemplating a call soon.
    How long since you mailed the Form 1? I talked to the local ATF Investigator right before I sent it out and he said average wait is 3 to 4 months out right now. I'm just hoping by mid-late October.

Feedback Score
    1. NFA Item: Gemtech Viper-45 (Mmmm...suppressed M10/.45)
    2. Form Type: Form 4
    3. Transferee Type: Trust
    4. Form 4 Sent: 07/29/2010
    5. Delivered: 08/01/2010 at 9:06am signed "S BARNETT."
    6. Check Cashed: 08/03/2010
    7. Pending Date: ?
    8. Approved Date: ?
    9. Form 4 Received: ?
    10. Picked up from Dealer: ?
    11. Examiner Name: Ted Clutter most likey.
    Saiga S12 is my new Homeland Defense weapon.

Page 52 of 490 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast