Thread: Ops Inc. 12th model FA videos

Feedback Score

Ops Inc. 12th model FA videos

Member bigbore and I went to the range yestrday afternoon to try out some goodies...

As always he had a fun toy to try out. He brought along his new Ops Inc. 12th model attached to a genuine SPR upper... then he brought out the M16 lower!

Ops Inc. 12th model video 5

Ops Inc 12th model video 4

Listen for the strikes on the steel plate 250 yards away. The plate was 8"x10"
    Steel Target video
    "Take me boating or lose me forever..."

Feedback Score
    Looks like you guys had a good time, I wish we could have FA in this damn state.

Feedback Score
    the videos aren't working

Feedback Score
    The vids still work for me even after clearing the cache. It's an MPEG-2 file, about 3MB in size. Not sure what else to tell you. You're not the only one having trouble. Anyone know of a better way to post videos, or a better FREE video host?
    "Take me boating or lose me forever..."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by watersniper
    The vids still work for me even after clearing the cache. It's an MPEG-2 file, about 3MB in size. Not sure what else to tell you. You're not the only one having trouble. Anyone know of a better way to post videos, or a better FREE video host?
    Sure. I was going to host it for you but I have a better idea if you don't mind putting forth a little money. If not that's cool but for anyone else interested here it is. For a mere 7.50 a month or 90 bucks a year you get 14 months of hosting at http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust19826

It's cheap and click the link to see all the goodies. At least 75 Gigs of storage (5 more if you use my customer code when you sign up) and a Terabyte (yes I said a Terabyte) of bandwidth per MONTH to use. Dude for 90 bucks you'll never run out. Just click the link above, there is a ton of shit for cheap money. This is the best hosting I've found by far. The speeds are great, too. If the link doesn't put in my code automatically here it is: cust19826 or simply m4carbine

-Razoreye

Feedback Score
    The first one works (kinda, it's pretty sketchy though), but the other 2 are still a no-go. Wierd.