Thread: Great idea

Feedback Score

Great idea

im really into swimming/runnin/biking/lifting. Ive been lifting for about three years, started lifting just before i graduated high school and since then, fitness has become a sort of lifestyle for me. so it should be pretty exciting seeing what other m4carbine.net folks do around here. i know we got quite a few military/leo folk around here.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Triathlons.

I love them. I am focusing on ITU and 70.3 distance tri's this year, and one of them is in FL.
    "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Feedback Score
    I used to be 220 lbs now after running at least 2 mi 5days a week sometimes more and lifting religiously 3-4 days a week i am now at 150. I also changed the way i eat as well no fried food and never any fast food unless it is chicken salad. My fiance thinks I am a food Nazi, but my stomach can no longer handle grease and it gives me the poos. Not to brag but i am at about 5% body fat and feel better than I have ever felt in my life.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson