Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chagne for Veterans? Yes We can. Not much hope though.

Feedback Score
    That's just swell. I could go on a whole rant about this, but I feel I would only be preaching to the choir.
    Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Feedback Score

Exclamation

picture this: The administration decides that Vets have to pay for their service connected disabilities/injuries. How many folks are going to want to join the military? Disabled Vets would march on Washington, and yes, we'de be armed to the teeth. Do you really think that the National Gaurd is going to want to get into it with us? I beleive they would do the right thing and join us, as they are in the same boat. Perhaps we'de even drag all of the political scum out of Congress, The White House, and The House Of Senate and conduct public executions. I've put my life on the line for my beleifs before and would do it again. Foreign and DOMESTIC, remember. Plus, you take away our healthcare, we've got nothing to lose. That alone should have Washington shaking in their boots.

Feedback Score
    I'll stand right next to you brother. Take away our health care and I agree we have nothing to loose. I have two blown out disks in my spine and the pain meds are the only thing that helps me have some sort of life. Without it life would be nothing. The talk of such things make me sick to my stomach.
    Stan

USN Ret.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    If President Obama allowed this to happen I don't think any service member would call him their "Commander in Chief"
    I don't think many would stay in after their enlistments are up either. Obama could have a little "mutiny" on his hands if he ever approves something like this.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    Veterans who get injured in the line of duty shouldn't have to pay anything out of their pocket. The thought of this being discussed is ridiculous.
    No, the thought of this being discussed will hopefully wake a few people up and show them what we're dealing with. But I wouldn't call it ridiculous; they're serious.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    Is that a Ranger thing?

Jay
    Across all services....

Blue Falcon
    Bravo Foxtrot
    B F
    Buddy F**ker
    I put the "Amateur" in Amateur Radio...

Feedback Score
    Yep Buddy F**ker is universal in all the branches

Feedback Score
    The Dalai Obama needs to reach between his legs, grab ahold of his ears, and pull his head out of his ass! His retards are barking up the wrong tree with that kind of talk! Our heroes earned their benefits the hard way! Nuff sed!
    I treat everyone with respect. I stack them in my trunk neatly.

Keeping the "oath" since 1980.

Okay. Now we do it my way.

Feedback Score
    Obama and his administration are all about making change. If this happens good luck when he goes overseas to reason with Al Qaeda, Secret Service will be his only "hope"

Feedback Score

Question

It's far from being a done deal. Bean-counter staff pukes in DC come up with a whole book of dumb ideas every year.

A little context:
    From the MOAA magazine , March 2009 , page 31.

"1st things 1st: it's important to remember that this book of options is nothing new. The CBO puts out similar lists {every year] and previous option books have included these or similar proposals. Some...were...put in.. [previous] administration's ...budgets but they were rebuffed by Congress every year."

" Second, these are options ,... not recommendations....."

This BS is not even close to a done deal.
    We'll see what really happens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast