G&R Tactical
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the WILSON COMBAT forum!

Feedback Score

Welcome to the WILSON COMBAT forum!

Folks,
    Welcome to the WILSON COMBAT forum here on M4carbine.net . We are pleased to be part of this community of fellow shooters. We will be bringing you new product announcements , and help you with getting information both to and from WC. Naturally, this being a forum based on AR's, we will have an emphasis on our Tactical Rifle Division offerings, but we will also be ready to discuss our Scattergun Technologies products, and of course our industry leading handguns.

We are very excited about our rifles and AR accessories. WC has extensive in house machining and design staff that is focused on the AR15 world. Look for more exciting new products to be announced soon here on the WC forum. Stay tuned, and get ready, because Wilson Combat is On You Side
    Often Imitated-NEVER Duplicated
    Wilson Combat Online Representative
    m4carbine.net SITE SPONSOR
    www.wilsoncombat.com
    info@wilsoncombat.com
    (800) 955-4856

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    glad to have you here.
    "you give peace a chance, I'll stay here and cover you, in case it doesn't work out"

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Welcome Wilson Combat, it goes without saying that M4c is very proud to have your company as a sponsor. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Glad to see Wilson on board!

I've been shooting your pistols for the past year and can't wait to get my matched Wilson Combat upper and lower for my next carbine build!
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Weclome to M4C...

B
    MossieTactics.com ~ KMA 367

Feedback Score
    Now this is just pretty cool
    Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Feedback Score

Welcome Aboard Wilson!

I've got a M4T and love it!
    Here's a few pics of my Black & Tan. Nothing crazy but my favorite!

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Deleted.
    Last edited by NoBody; 05-04-09 at 08:07.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsoncombatrep View Post
    Folks,
    Welcome to the WILSON COMBAT forum here on M4carbine.net . We are pleased to be part of this community of fellow shooters. We will be bringing you new product announcements , and help you with getting information both to and from WC. Naturally, this being a forum based on AR's, we will have an emphasis on our Tactical Rifle Division offerings, but we will also be ready to discuss our Scattergun Technologies products, and of course our industry leading handguns.

We are very excited about our rifles and AR accessories. WC has extensive in house machining and design staff that is focused on the AR15 world. Look for more exciting new products to be announced soon here on the WC forum. Stay tuned, and get ready, because Wilson Combat is On You Side
    First of all, I think it is great that you have a presence on this website, so thanks for that!

Secondly, exactly how customizable are the "Scattergun Shotties"? I am interested in a pair of his and her border patrol models in 12 and 20 ga. respectively but to be honest, I really like hogue stocks and would prefer that as an option. Would it be possible to get a price quote after providing a more detailed description of what I am looking for? The 20 ga. would need to be a lefty as well.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast