Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PPM SHorty Discreet Case

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Price is $130 and I have them coming in OD and CB.

C4
    Are these getting close yet? I'd like one of these in Coyote when they are ready please.

Stephen

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen_ATS View Post
    Are these getting close yet? I'd like one of these in Coyote when they are ready please.

Stephen

36" cases are in and so are 29" cases.

C4

Feedback Score
    Grant

Any chance of getting 36" in Flat Dark Earth?

Feedback Score
    What is the height of the case? I'd be using it for a trunk rifle. It would need to accomodate an Aimpoint in a Larue cantilever mount and two inserted mags (Redimag). Been looking for such a beast, but most cases are too tight a fit when running "cruiser ready" (mags inserted, chamber empty) as per our general orders.

Right now, I have something that works ok, but always looking for better solutions...
    Stephen
    Molon Labe

"The Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing." Herger the Joyous

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulinski View Post
    Grant

Any chance of getting 36" in Flat Dark Earth?

Yes we do.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeglik View Post
    What is the height of the case? I'd be using it for a trunk rifle. It would need to accomodate an Aimpoint in a Larue cantilever mount and two inserted mags (Redimag). Been looking for such a beast, but most cases are too tight a fit when running "cruiser ready" (mags inserted, chamber empty) as per our general orders.

Right now, I have something that works ok, but always looking for better solutions...

The cases are not wide enough to have an optic AND inserted mags. You will need to go with the ISHOT case.

C4

Feedback Score
    Thanks Grant.... Got an email out to you also...
    Stephen
    Molon Labe

"The Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing." Herger the Joyous

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Grant, will PPM make a custom case for a 16.0'' /14.5'' M4 with a 30rd.mag and a Aimpoint in a LaRue QD LT-150?? I am looking for a soft case for a 33-34'' M4 with molle attaments on it.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawdog-1 View Post
    Grant, will PPM make a custom case for a 16.0'' /14.5'' M4 with a 30rd.mag and a Aimpoint in a LaRue QD LT-150?? I am looking for a soft case for a 33-34'' M4 with molle attaments on it.
    It will fit, but you will have to remove the mag. The case is designed to be very slim and narrow.

C4

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Grant, did you ever receive any of the 30" cases? These will fit a 10.5" with a KX3, right? Do you have any in stock, preferably in Coyote Brown? If not, do you plan on getting any more in the near future?

Thanks.

Derek
    An evil soul wields an evil sword.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast