Thread: MOE handguards in FG?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

MOE handguards in FG?

Are these out yet in foliage green?

I ordered a set direct from Magpul early last week.I havent been able to find them in stock anywhere else.I've also seen a thread in the Magpul section on "TOS" that seemed to suggest they werent yet available.

I have an email into Magpul about my order but havent gotten a response yet(not complaining,didnt send it until Fri).Just curious if anyone has there hands on a set...that didnt come as OE?

Edit-I dont know how i missed the 8 page thread on the MOE handguards.

I'll see what i can find there.
    Last edited by Jerm; 03-19-09 at 00:42.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
    Are these out yet in foliage green?

I ordered a set direct from Magpul early last week.I havent been able to find them in stock anywhere else.I've also seen a thread in the Magpul section on "TOS" that seemed to suggest they werent yet available.

I have an email into Magpul about my order but havent gotten a response yet(not complaining,didnt send it until Fri).Just curious if anyone has there hands on a set...that didnt come as OE?

I don't believe they are out yet.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Ok,thanks.

Might cancel my order and see if i can find black in stock.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    hmmmm...

My card was charged yesterday.

I have a MIAD on the order as well.I was under the impression Magpul only charged for a particular item as it was shipping though.

Either im mistaken(good possibility) or the FG handguards are shipping?...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    The FG handguards are apparently now available!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I ordered some OD at the beginning of the week, my card was charged Wednesday and I got in the mail today...

The F'n ergo rail!

I'm so pissed. They charged my card the full amount though, only to "backorder" my OD hand guards. I don't understand that at all. Why list something on a website and charge you THE FULL AMOUNT until you are ready to deliver?

Chris

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    It may have just been a mistake?

I didnt think they charged for a specific item until it shipped.Again,i could be mistaken about that though.