Thread: When will it end??

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

When will it end??

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The better question is: What are you doing to stop it?

M_P

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Oh Christ. I didn't think that even he would stoop to this level. As for what Im doing, right now I'm getting ready to seal the envelopes to my congressional representatives and I'm contacting as many people as I can and trying to rally them to do the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Instead of "Change you can believe in" it should be more like "Change you can be afraid of."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    As for what Im doing, right now I'm getting ready to seal the envelopes to my congressional representatives and I'm contacting as many people as I can and trying to rally them to do the same.

My initial thought was to write the airline companies that service my area & let them know I will not be flying until this decision is reversed. However, I just don't hardly ever get on a plane anymore
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    My initial thought was to write the airline companies that service my area & let them know I will not be flying until this decision is reversed. However, I just don't hardly ever get on a plane anymore
    I agree, I hate flying anyway, but it seems like the Airlines/TSA and everyone else is doing as much as possible to discourage you from flying. This is simply goofball.

Last time I flew the airline also lost my gun case when I was heading to a Rogers class. When I got back home, it looked like someone had tried to pry it open either on the initial or return trip.

Unless I'm going cross-country, I'm driving.
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Feedback Score
    "Frankly, as a matter of pure politics, we cannot understand what the administration is thinking. Nearly 40 House Democrats are in districts were the NRA is more popular than House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. We can't find any independent poll in which the public is demanding that pilots disarm. Why does this move make sense? "

It makes perfect sense when we understand that such things are never about safety. They are only and always about control.

Feedback Score

Thumbs down

That guy in the big house seems determined to drive his poll numbers down even faster every day..
    E-mails sent to Congress critters --hard copies to follow.

It's gonna be a long three years , ten months , and 3 days.