Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G&R Tactical Reliability Package

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant
    I would change out my springs (extractor and buffer and insert/O-Ring) about every 2-3K.

C4
    Sounds good.
    I'm shooting a RRA Carbine- should I buy a different brand extractor(and pin)? Does the extractor spring need changing in the same intervals?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raining Brass
    Sounds good.
    I'm shooting a RRA Carbine- should I buy a different brand extractor(and pin)? Does the extractor spring need changing in the same intervals?
    I would up change out the blue insert for the black one and add a Crane O-ring. No need to buy a new extractor.

I like to change out my extractor springs, insert and O-Ring about every 3K.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant
    I would up change out the blue insert for the black one and add a Crane O-ring. No need to buy a new extractor.

I like to change out my extractor springs, insert and O-Ring about every 3K.

C4
    I just ordered 3 reliability sets from you guys, but my question was: after about 3K rounds should I change out the Extractor and the pin holding it in(besides the spring/insert/o-ring)? The bolt is good for 5K? I'm not familiar with the blue insert- pretty sure mine only came with a spring.
    My gun doesn't have even 300 rounds on it yet but ill be changing that soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12