Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 556 for HD?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'd rather have a 12g also but my tactical shottie went to a buddy with a wife and 4 kids who was having issues in his neighborhood. He needed it worse than me. My 12g all have long barrels and my new N4 corners like a dream, so for the time being I'd like to figure out how to use my N4 for HD until I get my next 870. Thanks for the info!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4Fundi View Post
    I'd rather have a 12g also but my tactical shottie went to a buddy with a wife and 4 kids who was having issues in his neighborhood. He needed it worse than me. My 12g all have long barrels and my new N4 corners like a dream, so for the time being I'd like to figure out how to use my N4 for HD until I get my next 870. Thanks for the info!
    I like shotguns too but I like rifles a lot more. Given the choice between my 14 inch Vangcomped 870 and my Colt 6920 I will take the Colt everytime I hear something go bump in the night.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Over penetration? or rifle over shotgun?
    Being more worried about "overpenetration" than performance. I happen to think that's backwards thinking.

I'm more worried about my rounds going thru my neighbors house.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    RWK
    You are correct there. I just moved from most of the year rural to most of the year urban and am a bit paranoid about it with all the neighbors piled around me. I still have my house in MT and miss the wilderness there.
    Last edited by M4Fundi; 03-26-09 at 16:23.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12