We have been running the 124gr +P Gold Dot ever since that round became available.

In 2006, due to a fiasco involving our attempted transition to Glock .40s that didn't work out too well, we ended up back with the 9mm for issue.
By that time of the year we couldn't get any +P Gold Dot as NYPD had put their order in for the year, and then Chicago had also adopted that round, so we were told a better than six months wait due to being in line behind like 60,000 cops for ammo (CCI has tremendous customer service in my experience though, just sayin).

Well, cops need ammo, and I was the primary firearms guy and rangemaster so it was my job to get them ammo, so we ended up with the 124gr +P Ranger-T as our duty load. I was worried about performance through glass as it was not a bonded load, but I thought "How often do we shoot people in cars?,,, almost never".
Our next three OISs were suspects in cars.

Anyway, the two loads are pretty much basically equivalent in my observation of testing and actual OISs.

I had a huge stash of the Winchester afterwards, so some of it was issued for BUGs and off-duty guns well into 2008.

Both brands have very good QC, but I have been particularly impressed with Winchester's QC over the past few years.
I noted that in 2007 when we shot up our old duty ammo in training (the Winchester stuff) to get new duty ammo for the year we had zero malfunctions at the range.
This is noted as we have a wide variety of shooter sizes and shapes, and we have a large number of G26s that are used for BUGs and off-duty by our folks.
320 shooters, firing around 400 Glock 9mms, with probably 20-30 3rd gen 9mm S&Ws thrown in for off-duty guns, not one single malfunction.

Personally, I prefer the Ranger-T line for carry due to the wadcutter-ish nose shape these rounds have (in the 9mm) and due to the action of the jacket being a plus, at least theoretically.
I'm a student of Jim Cirillo's work,,,, and I have seen head shots glance off just as he noted.
The Ranger-T 9mms have a very sharp edge for a JHP, the 124gr +P and 127gr +P+ tend to "dig" very well into bone and car sheet metal in my observation.

That being said, if ordered to do so I would carry any of the 124gr +P to 147gr Gold Dot or Ranger-T rounds without a complaint.

I'm liking this new 124gr +p as it appears to be nothing more than the 124gr +P Ranger-T bullet with the core now bonded to the jacket.