Thread: "CMT, the same BCG LMT uses!"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

"CMT, the same BCG LMT uses!"

when did that happen?

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIte...Item=125126482

Seven (7) New Stag/CMT complete Bolt Carrier Groups for semi-auto AR-15 available - the same one's that LMT uses

Staked, mil-spec chrome lined, and ready to drop in your AR-15 for increased reliability

Please feel free to email any questions - reply will be sent within 24 hrs.
    Insurance is available at the buyer's request, otherwise shipping will be via USPS with confirmed delivery.
    Please note acceptable payment methods
    Please note acceptable payment methods (Cash discount price...Discrete PP is an extra 3.75% and you must email prior to bidding for this method)
    [Information added 03/20/2009 8:38:38 AM]
    There is a mistake in the number of bolts available, listed as 8 in the auctions pecifics, but there are unfortunately only 7 available at the moment due tot he industry backlog.
    i sent a friendly informative email to the poster... but you know gun dealers- i'm sure he knows all.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Dealer has since added this information:

[Information added 03/22/2009 1:48:57 AM]I'm getting conflicting information on whether LMT does use CMT/Stag manufacturing as suppliers for their basic semi auto carrier parts. One fellow emailed me and said that they do not, but I was under the impression that they did, but I may have gotten LMT confused with Noveske by accident, who does use Stag as a supplier. If you have bid on a BCG and are unhappy please email me and I will not send you an invoice.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    he did reply me with a receptive email, so bite my tongue

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    The guy has zero idea.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 03-22-09 at 15:17.

Feedback Score
    LMT bolts are the easiest in the world to spot - LMT is the only company who undercuts just behind the lugs. These don't have those undercuts.

Feedback Score
    The only thing worse than price gougers are price gougers who have no clue what they are selling.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    he did immediately plug a disclaimer into his ad, based on one email from me- he obviously isn't trying to rip anyone off, or he would have just blown me off.

stop harassing this guy, whoevers doing it

Thanks for the advice. I've tried to rectify the add.

I simply put them up based upon what my wholesaler had told me, but made a mistake identifying them with LMT...I only mentioned it as an afterthought as many people are not aware of who CMT actually is.

I've put probably a thousand items up for sale and never had a single bad deal, and now this one mistake is causing me lots of problems. People are linking from your posting on M4carbine and harassing me as if I am some sort of crook and trying to send me viri and trojans via email. One guy keeps calling me a gouger on a BCM upper I've got for sale, yet the cost of the parts and GB fee is $100 more than my reserve. I have never once stiffed someone, and have always had a very lenient returns policy, but have never had anyone ask for a refund. I often give things away to my buyers.