Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boiling in Plastic

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Have fun on Flagyl....it is one unpleasant GI drug. It has a lot of blech side effects. However it will kill off all sorts of other unpleasantness.
    Two broken Tigers, on fire in the night,
    Flicker their souls to the wind...
    -Roads to Moscow

Not Forgotten:
    http://www.virtualwall.org/dk/KillenJD01a.htm
    http://www.virtualwall.org/db/BoddenTR01a.htm

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic303 View Post
    Have fun on Flagyl....it is one unpleasant GI drug. It has a lot of blech side effects. However it will kill off all sorts of other unpleasantness.
    Yep, you are being poisoned to make you better. Everything tastes like crap and you get real dizzy. Better start taking some pro-biotics after it is all said and done.

BTDT and got the T-Shirt. Still, it did the job.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I didn't get dizzy on it, but I sure had the bad taste in my mouth for a week+! Tasted like someone sprayed hairspray & perfume IN my mouth constantly.
    Two broken Tigers, on fire in the night,
    Flicker their souls to the wind...
    -Roads to Moscow

Not Forgotten:
    http://www.virtualwall.org/dk/KillenJD01a.htm
    http://www.virtualwall.org/db/BoddenTR01a.htm

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Vic- Hairspray/perfume; lol. I swear I could taste your description. I guess it was better than the alternative, though. Lived out of the country for a while and picked up a bad intestinal bug one time. Can't remember what they gave me, couldn't even tell me what I had for sure, doc. treated me for everything, the meds. made me feel terrible for about a week.

Stepped on a large, thick nail in NOLA after Katrina, went almost through my foot, in dirty, nasty water. Day after Katrina, when water was somewhat clear, you could see sewage coming out of the manholes and grates, bubbling into the water. Couldn't get to the hospital, so I drank a six pack-still nice and cold-took a q-tip and soaked it in bleach, and jammed it up into the hole, twice. Hurt like heck, but no infection and no problems.

Feedback Score
    I have heated water on a fire in stryofoam cups as well. Never can recall getting it to boil, because I always took it off and used it for Hot Coco.

Feedback Score
    Inmates in jail will wrap toliet paper several times around a plastic bottle and light the paper to heat water for coffee. It is a fairly quick process that dosent destroy the bottle.

Feedback Score
    Albenza and Flagil= Good times. I feel like crap, constantly feel dehydrated even though I am drinking like 8 liters of water a day, and the gym is now a definite no go, dizziness and I think I started to hallucinate.

Maybe parasites are not so bad.

Thanks for the advice guys, I saw a competent DOC and he agreed. No trips outside the wire for a few days.....
    Last edited by PACKINHEAT; 08-20-09 at 03:30.
    Focus, Take a breath, engage.... Repeat

Feedback Score
    Um did'nt he boil the water? How is he goin to get a tape worm from boiled water? MAke sure you get some probiotics after your done with the meds cause you just killed eaverything between the entrance and exit. Yogurt works.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PACKINHEAT View Post
    Albenza and Flagil= Good times. I feel like crap, constantly feel dehydrated even though I am drinking like 8 liters of water a day, and the gym is now a definite no go, dizziness and I think I started to hallucinate.

Maybe parasites are not so bad.

Thanks for the advice guys, I saw a competent DOC and he agreed. No trips outside the wire for a few days.....

Be sure and follow up with pro-biotics for a couple of months at least if you want to ever poop solid again. Ask you Doc about it.

Albenza and Flagyl is a hard re-boot for your gut. Good or bad gut bugs, it kills them all. Now, you have to help get the good guys to set up shop to keep the bad bugs from doing likewise.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    Don't be drinking any alcohol after taking Flagyl..Acts like Anti-buse.. You'll definitely be sorry..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast