Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1104

Thread: Guard dog pictures! and cats :)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    All you guys post pics of real dogs, meanwhile I drove to the middle of Ohio to pick up this little girl the weekend before Christmas.
    I have two German Shepherd lap dogs, she would be a nice change.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    All you guys post pics of real dogs, meanwhile I drove to the middle of Ohio to pick up this little girl the weekend before Christmas.

Don't underestimate the ferocity of the little animals. In many ways they are more dangerous than the big ones. Having more to lose makes them less likely to lose.

Feedback Score
    Do you have an ankle rig for that emergency back up dog?
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    She is small, but she thinks she is a Rotty lol. We lost our Pom in April. With Christmas coming the wife and I decided it was time for another one. Rosie was 6.5lbs, this is Rey, she is also a teacup and should be 5-7lbs. Once we have a house, wth a yard, in a free state we may get a big dog. A Mal or a Doberman.

I never thought I could love a little fluffy dog so much but I fell in love with Rosie. She was my wife's from before we met. I was a mess when she passed. Already in love with this little one.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    Do you have an ankle rig for that emergency back up dog?
    That’s funny!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    On my way out of the office today, one of my coworkers asked me if I was going to the gym after work. I told him I wasn't and had to get home and give my dog a bath. His reply?

"You're skipping a workout to give your dog a bath?"

I kindly asked if he'd ever tried to give a 90 pound GSD a bath that didn't want one. He said no. I informed him he should try it one time and get back with me about how much of a "workout" I missed.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Somewhat recent picture of mine. She's thinking "you have a nice old comforter on the floor, you'll be fine..."

20180608_235033 (1).jpg
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Deleted because of photo being rotated

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    On my way out of the office today, one of my coworkers asked me if I was going to the gym after work. I told him I wasn't and had to get home and give my dog a bath. His reply?

"You're skipping a workout to give your dog a bath?"

I kindly asked if he'd ever tried to give a 90 pound GSD a bath that didn't want one. He said no. I informed him he should try it one time and get back with me about how much of a "workout" I missed.
    LOL - true dat!

I had a 90-pound GSD that loved to play, and thought bath time was a game of water polo. He just loved it, and everything in a three-county area also got a bath.

I also had a Rottweiler a long time ago that thought every bath was an assassination attempt, and reacted accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Both our dogs take baths pretty well. The female GSD grudgingly tolerates them, the Rottweiler puppy actually seems to enjoy them.

Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast