Page 1 of 111 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Guard dog pictures! and cats :)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Guard dog pictures! and cats :)

We all love our dogs for various reasons... let's see yours!!!

My lil boxer pup is getting all grown up and is a great guard dog in the making...

Approx 6 weeks old and 6 lbs

Approx 10 weeks old playing with Uncle's 6 month old Rottweiller

Now, still a puppy at 6 months old and 32 lbs
    Last edited by Irish; 03-26-09 at 21:58.

Feedback Score
    Awesome. Here is mine. Ignore the jack in the back.

Last edited by ZDL; 03-26-09 at 20:07.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    My 18 month old Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Decoy, and our 8 1/2 week old Collie/Shepherd/Chow mix rescue, Marzipan, the night we brought her home. We were pretty sure they were going to get along when this happened. Decoy is a fantastic guard dog.

Feedback Score
    My dog I had before I went to the Marines. Had to give him away to a breeder down in FL. Lucky for him he's getting studded out ahaha.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    My dog I had before I went to the Marines. Had to give him away to a breeder down in FL. Lucky for him he's getting studded out ahaha.
    Is that a presa?

Feedback Score
    Yup, he's the grandson of G'Kar from Show Stopper Kennels. Everyone thought he was a mastiff/cane corso/pitbull. Then when I mention that Maximus is a presa canario people are like what?

Feedback Score
    Yup, he's the grandson of G'Kar from Show Stopper Kennels. Everyone thought he was a mastiff/cane corso/pitbull. Then when I mention that Maximus is a presa canario people are like what?
    big ass f-ing dogs. I think I saw what was a rot/presa combo when I lived in Alabama. It looked like a dinosaur.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDL View Post
    big ass f-ing dogs. I think I saw what was a rot/presa combo when I lived in Alabama. It looked like a dinosaur.
    Yep, they always generally have a head the size of a cement block. Good dogs, very protective.
    Last edited by Kimbo; 03-26-09 at 21:28.

Feedback Score

Ya i have a cane corso.. they look alot a like.Im not trying to be an a$$ but why have your name be one of the WORST MMA fighters in MMA history?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.J View Post
    Ya i have a cane corso.. they look alot a like.Im not trying to be an a$$ but why have your name be one of the WORST MMA fighters in MMA history?
    Maximus? Well I figure since the breed originates from the Canary Islands off the coast of Spain. I would name my dog Maximus, like the character in Gladiator because he was from Spain as well.

Page 1 of 111 1231151101 ... LastLast