Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do guns attract so many retards?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
    More than you can imagine in your wildest dreams.

Sadly, many of them are carrying concealed in public.
    That's what scares me the most.

The ones that are carrying concealed likely have a .38 or .380 with no spare ammo that they rarely practice with.

The rest are busy wearing their Bolt Face logo t-shirts and open carrying a Desert Eagle or a Glock 20 gawd dammit to show it's their right.
    NOT in training for combat deployment.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy196 View Post
    The ones that are carrying concealed likely have a .38 or .380 with no spare ammo that they rarely practice with.
    Yeah!! The shooting will be all done by the time the refamiliarize themselves with their Kel Tec and get it into action!!

The rest are busy wearing their Bolt Face logo t-shirts and open carrying a Desert Eagle or a Glock 20 gawd dammit to show it's their right.
    Bolt Face IN YOUR FACE!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eguns-com View Post
    Asking why the bolt rotates in an AR does not mean the guy is stupid.
    I hear what you're saying. But this guy stood out as a moron in several other threads. There's a shit pot full of other examples, but I just grabbed the first few that stood out.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I hear you markm. My biggest beef is negligient discharges or the "gun just went off" excuse.

Locally, we have had two recent ND's. One of them was a guy who shot the toilet at a Carl's Jr. and the other shot his chair at an Olive Garden. Both times "the gun just went off".

Last year, a local chief of police shot himself in the foot with a Glock while instructing a class. People in the class said that a few seconds earlier he had been pointing the gun in their direction.

If you don't want to learn how to use a gun, and understand how it works, then get a taser. The worse thing that will happen is that you may accidentally shock yourself or someone.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDodge View Post
    The worse thing that will happen is that you may accidentally shock yourself...
    don't tase me,...umm...me??

Feedback Score
    every sport attracts dumb asses and there are always geeks within the community as well.

weather that be weight lifting, triathlons, guns, off road trucks (strong retardation in mudding) model airplanes (srtong geekery), mountain biking etc...

i think that guns attract retards though because it makes them feel powerfull. a lot of the kids that i knew in highschool that bragged about their guns were the kids that got picked on a lot. these kids would brag about how there were a green belt in karate and had an m4 carbine and knew how to use a handgun very well. i think that when a lot of people pick up a gun it makes them feel tough and indestructable, like they can handle anything that comes there way... they can now take care of them self, something they couldnt do with out a band stick.

now take a look at the real bad asses that own guns, seals, marines, especially the retired guys. these are guys that could snap your neck and get lunch, but they dont brag, and if they do its amongst them selves.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDodge View Post
    I hear you markm. My biggest beef is negligient discharges or the "gun just went off" excuse.

Locally, we have had two recent ND's. One of them was a guy who shot the toilet at a Carl's Jr. and the other shot his chair at an Olive Garden. Both times "the gun just went off".

The Carl's Jr thing he probably lost his gun (fell) when he was dropping his pants and he went to try and grab it on reflex and hit the trigger.

(The "funeral" for the toilet that the Carls Jr store management had was funny)

Yes, dumb things happen. But compared to the number of people who own firearms and also compare to the number of people who carry concealed (or at least have permits), the number of stupid things that happens is low.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rharris2163 View Post
    What scares me the most is that those retards give responsible gun owners a bad name. Right behind actual criminals, they will be the next ones caught doing or saying something stupid on camera, which will further add just cause to resurrecting another AWB.
    Notice how those are the ones they interview on TV to "represent" gun owners? Like that genius during the Democratic Primary that asked if the Dems would take away his "baby" and then showed his "baby"(an M4) to the canidates.
    Failure to train is training to fail.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Here's my question... Why do these guys always have money to buy the crap?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by johnclark075 View Post
    Here's my question... Why do these guys always have money to buy the crap?
    Living in Momma's basement and don't get out much?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast