Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T.I. gets a year and a day

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kal View Post
    Wow So much hatred for TI, for ****ing what?

As far as I'm concerned, no human being deserves to have time from their lives taken away from them over trying to purchase something that we in the gun community would love to try and get in a store near you, with out the added NFA rules crap..

We already know that going to prison over trying to buy MG's and silencers without all the red tape is WRONG, REGARDLESS IF IT'S THE LAW.

This shit is ridiculous. When that militia leader from god knows where was posing with an illegal full auto sten and was caught, people were yelling about the constitution and the second amendment and all that shit. Now rapper TI is practically in the same situation and he's getting called a "common criminal", or that "he should be shanked".

**** that double standard bullshit.
    If you can not do the time don't do the crime, he broke the law period and this is not not his first offence either.

The worst part about all this is he is being toted as a role model LOL! The only way this punk could be a role model is to serve a twenty year sentence.

He says one thing in court and on TV and raps completly the opposite message.
    Last edited by chesty21; 03-28-09 at 16:14.

Feedback Score
    Duplicate post
    Last edited by chesty21; 03-28-09 at 16:09.

Feedback Score
    i agree with what most of you all are saying that yes he should be punished because yes he willingly and intentionally broke the law to buy something illegal. now the law he broke, i'm sure most of us on do not agree with he law he broke and im sure that there are illeglally modified guns out there for personal use with no harm intended to anyone. anyways a bullet from a semi auto firearms can be just as deadly as one from a fully automatic one but that is just my .02

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Not sure what dipshits you are referring to but I could careless if it was a militia goon or a Medal of Honor winner. It's still illegal. I had an opportunity to obtain (2) firearms that were worth a nice penny and both were unregistered NFA items. I turned it down outright. Had I bought them, then I would have to face the music if I had been caught. Just like when I used to carry my handgun in my car in California.

I am also not a rapper or gang banger wannabee.

Wow So much hatred for TI, for ****ing what?

As far as I'm concerned, no human being deserves to have time from their lives taken away from them over trying to purchase something that we in the gun community would love to try and get in a store near you, with out the added NFA rules crap..

We already know that going to prison over trying to buy MG's and silencers without all the red tape is WRONG, REGARDLESS IF IT'S THE LAW.

This shit is ridiculous. When that militia leader from god knows where was posing with an illegal full auto sten and was caught, people were yelling about the constitution and the second amendment and all that shit. Now rapper TI is practically in the same situation and he's getting called a "common criminal", or that "he should be shanked".

**** that double standard bullshit.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Did I say that? Did I say that? No, I did not say that.
    The way I read it, you were certainly hinting towards that ideology.

If you don’t like the law (be it gun law, traffic law, tort law, whatever), then work to change it.
    Please do not make me laugh. Go and try to politically advocate the repealing of some MG and silencers laws. Watch how fast they'll hang you by your balls.

Once again, you are advocating ignoring any law you don’t like............

........If you want to call me a sheeple because I am not [knowingly] going to violate any laws (especially gun laws), then be my guest.
    I wouldn't personally advocate breaking laws, even if I sounded like I am. I wouldn't want to be in TI's shoes anymore than any of you.

Second, I wasn't specifically calling you sheeple.

Let me rephrase your question: when there are two people doing something illegal, in similar circumstances, why should one of those persons deserve less punishment than the other?
    I agree.

However, the technical punishment requirement for someone breaking NFA laws are far more fitting for someone who harmed another human being, rather than trying to purchase an object.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chesty21 View Post
    Hopefully he will get shanked in jail.
    We can only hope.

Feedback Score
    The way I read it, you were certainly hinting towards that ideology.
    I did not say it. I did not imply it. You inferred it.

Please do not make me laugh. Go and try to politically advocate the repealing of some MG and silencers laws. Watch how fast they'll hang you by your balls.
    No, they won’t hang you by your balls, nor will they hang you by anything else. If you don’t like it, but you aren’t willing to try to change it, then you have no right to complain. (Actually, I believe that those laws are (possibly) in the process of being liberalized in a couple of states -- Alabama and Michigan, if I recall correctly. Evidently someone has chosen political advocacy over whining and advocating breaking the law.)

I wouldn't personally advocate breaking laws, even if I sounded like I am.
    Really? Perhaps you should re-read your posts. Your words speak for themselves.

Second, I wasn't specifically calling you sheeple.
    I did not say you were … I merely told you that if you wished to do so, that you could be my guest (i.e., that you were welcome to do so if you so desired). Actually, my point was that I am completely indifferent to what you might call me.

However, the technical punishment requirement for someone breaking NFA laws are far more fitting for someone who harmed another human being, rather than trying to purchase an object.
    You are entitled to your opinion. As far as the law is concerned, you are wrong, but you are still entitled to your opinion.

I’ve had enough of this debate. If you care to have the last word, be my guest.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    +1 on hoping he gets shanked.

Feedback Score
    He's definitely not the worse...

Read an interview or something in a magazine, and he was basically saying that one of his friends got killed in a drive-by or something. Claimed that if he had a gun and was able to shoot back, this wouldn't have happened. Hence his habit of carrying/buying guns.

For students of thug-jitsu, cops aren't the most dangerous enemy. Rival thugs are.

Grow up in tha hood and hang out with certain people = very hard to get away from that "life". Doesn't mean that gangbangers aren't retards and taggers shouldn't get "homo" tattooed on their fore-heads, but..
    Last edited by QuickStrike; 03-29-09 at 06:28.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by exkc135driver View Post
    Meanwhile he found time to star in his own MTV reality show, “T.I.’s Road To Redemption,” while becoming one of the hottest acts in show biz, with three hit songs and a Grammy Award. How many millions of dollars did this common thug make doing this -- when he should have been in prison?

Dead on, my friend.

Thirty prior arrests, and this is the POS's sentence? Fu*ks like him create the chaos out there that not only generates terror amongst the population, but fuels the anti's when they hurt or kill.

Hopefully a rival has him shanked in there.
    Last edited by Safetyhit; 03-30-09 at 12:09.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast