Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I hallucinating or is ammo starting to show up again?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Am I hallucinating or is ammo starting to show up again?

Hey guys,

I am starting to see ammo on the shelves again. Is it wishful thinking or is the shortage letting up?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Hey guys,

I am starting to see ammo on the shelves again. Is it wishful thinking or is the shortage letting up?

I actually thought it was getting worse to be honest. The PRVI 5.56 55grain as dried up all across the big companies, which was alot of people's go to round with the recent shortages.

Wideners has been my 'ol reliable lately, and they have some 75 grain stuff in, but WOLF is the only thing i've seen stay in stock this last couple of weeks..

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    dunno, man- it was getting really bad a couple weeks ago, i couldnt find a lick of 556 under $.60 a round anywhere. i think, much like parts availability, its just gonna be a roller coaster for a while. im sure ammo will catch up again, just like parts are starting to, just in time for another comment about a ammo tax or AWB to come from the mouth of the AG or high level democrat and send things to ****land all over again.

if you see some hookups, hook a brotha up.

Feedback Score
    Im looking with no luck. All my local shops have dryed up of all that is AR. the only ammo i can find around here is .75+ a shot even 9mm and 45 is hard to come by

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have found a lot of Blazer brass 9mm at Walmart, besides that not much luck either. So I figured I'd buy a 1000rds and did.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bundoc View Post
    I have found a lot of Blazer brass 9mm at Walmart, besides that not much luck either. So I figured I'd buy a 1000rds and did.
    shows what i know- i didn't even know blazer made brass cartridges. how much?

Feedback Score
    $8.97/50 for Blazer Brass 115 9mm. I've pillaged and plundered a few Wal-Marts in my area lately at that price.

Feedback Score
    I believe its geting worse. 10 Walmarts in the last few days have been bone dry. Also my distributors have zilch and a manufactuer I deal with cant get components.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thats the price I paid. It's going for about 100 more on gunbroker per 1000 which is outrageous because its the aluminum version.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    walmart is dried up.

the gun shop has it more often now though.

midway has primers again for small rifle&pistol, at least if the flyer they sent me is accurate.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast