Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CED7000 shot timer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant
    I was thinking of running a group buy on these guys. Anyone interested?

C4

Count me in.

THese came out right after I bought my Club Timer III, and I've wanted one ever since.
    "A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

450bushmaster.net

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Do some searching guys. 've tinkered with one and have a few issues with it. For solo use it kind of sucks compared to other small timers like the CED6000 and 8000, Pact Club and Pocket Pro. All of these have average to large displays that can be read while clipped to a belt. The other downside of the 7000 is the rechargeable batteries. Not much you can do in the middle of training if the batteries go south. I doubt I'd evern want to attach that thing to my wrist while shooting either. But that's just me. I much prefer the 8000. Very programable and I like the external audio where I can wear earplugs and dry fire in hotel rooms or the house without bugging the wife or drawing attention. My $ .02

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mayonaise
    Do some searching guys. 've tinkered with one and have a few issues with it. For solo use it kind of sucks compared to other small timers like the CED6000 and 8000, Pact Club and Pocket Pro. All of these have average to large displays that can be read while clipped to a belt. The other downside of the 7000 is the rechargeable batteries. Not much you can do in the middle of training if the batteries go south. I doubt I'd evern want to attach that thing to my wrist while shooting either. But that's just me. I much prefer the 8000. Very programable and I like the external audio where I can wear earplugs and dry fire in hotel rooms or the house without bugging the wife or drawing attention. My $ .02
    That's why I got the battery pack.
    I also got the belt clip, when placed into this, you just rotate it up to read the screen, no need to remove from the belt.

Mark
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    I'd be interested too.

Feedback Score
    I'm in for the group buy.

FWIW, I have a CED-6000 that I've had for years. It is a great timer. The problem is that they aren't made anymore. The next best thing I've turned up is the CED-7000.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12